“Great, Grand Steakhouse”

Pappas Bros. Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Pappas Bros. Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 3,714 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I35 and Northwest Hwy
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Visited Dallas for a business meeting (after having lived there for many years previously)--this was my 1st visit to Pappas Steaks. Although not inexpensive--It was a great meal (excellently prepared steak--and I've been to a lot of steak places), flawless service, magnificant wine list and an excellent, friendly, very knowledgable sommelier.
Definitely a repeat for nice business meal or any special occasion.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,200)

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We arrived at 6:00 pm, the table was already prepared for our party on this special occasion. We were greeted with the most pleasant lady who took our drink order and shared the specials in a clear, understandable voice. Our drink glasses were kept full, the attention was not overbearing but always at hand. The steaks were perfectly prepared, the crab macaroni and cheese dish was marvelous and dessert was more than we could eat. Clearly this is one of the finest steakhouses in the Dallas-Ft. Worth metroplex.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I dined here last night while attending a professional meeting. We were a group of over 50. Usually, even at great places, the food and service suffers at a catered meal. This was definitely not the case here. The 6 oz filet was perfect, tender and very tasty. The house salad, potatoes au gratin, asparagus, and the turtle pie dessert were also top notch.

Having dined with my wife at their place in Houston, I can attest that the Dallas restaurant is just as excellent, and I look forward to eating there again, soon.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

This is the best steakhouse in Dallas! Fabulous service and food. BEST WINE LIST EVER! And impeccable service! The steaks and sides are always the best. Doesn't matter if you dine on a coupon, Restaurant Week or full fare, the service and food are ALWAYS the BEST!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Having been away from Dallas for 4 yrs, I forgot what a real good steak is.
Petit filet mignon melts in your mouth. Superb wine list, but Pappa's has always had a few million dollars worth of wine. Had a nice bottle of Pomard. No where else have I seen a wine list with 10 varieties of Pomard, I think they bought from the whole village.

Glad to be back for a good steak, it's been too long.

Only problem is price... Avg above $100 per person.

Been to Pappas Bros. Steakhouse? Share your experiences!