“Cesar salad!”

Dining options: Late Night
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cesar salad!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Louie's has by far the best Cesar salad in Dallas !! Very nice atmosphere, family owned, friendly bartenders good food. Waitress' are very accommodating and helpful. Enjoyed dinner!

1 Thank Dds1345

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Dive Bar with Fantastic Thin Crust Pizza”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

They open at 4:30pm but don't start serving food until 5:30pm, I did not know this nor did I see this information online. Not a big deal I stayed, ordered a beer, and waited; this is a Diner's, Drive-ins and Dives Joint.. I gotta see what the hype is about. I was pleasently surprised to find a Saison Dupont Belgian farmhouse ale on the menu and I ordered it (I'm a beer geek and have tried over 1060 beers). The owner walked out to ask how I was doing and before I could reply he said you must be doing better than me you are drinking my favorite beer (He owns a dive bar but has great taste when it comes to beer.. and.. Pizza!). 5:30 rolled around and I ordered my 14" pepperoni pie, it arrived about 20 minutes later and it looked and smelled delicious. A great thin crust, tasty sauce, just enough cheese and the tiny little spicy pepperoni that I like. I'm from Buffalo, NY and this pizza made me a little home sick. Great job Louie!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank robbiefitz
Tampa
“Too Expensive for what you get”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We have eaten at Loue's about 4 times and the last time will be our last. The food is average and the service is spotty (at best). The total cost for 3 was $80 for 2 pizzas, ceasar salad, and wine. We forget that they do not accept VISA or MC. I still can not figure out why they accept AMEX only (or cash).

• Visited August 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Absolutely the best bar food around”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

To me, the food is what differentiates Louie's from every other neighborhood bar. Don't get me wrong, the martinis are fantastic! And, my husband and I really enjoy the atmosphere. With many regular patrons, it's as close to "Cheers" as I have ever found in the DFW area. There are always several homemade soups available, which are often unusual (Greek chicken & lemon) but always tasty. The pizza, thin crust, lots of options for toppings, is legendary. We always order either the Greek salad or the Caesar, as both are excellent. It's also a kid-friendly place, so families are welcome.

• Visited July 2012
Winnie, Texas
“Triple D favorite in Dallas”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We visit Louie's every time we are in Dallas - great atmosphere, wonderful Caesar salad, fantastic pizza and you can't leave without dessert! The Caesar salad is large enough for 2 and we always splurge and get the 14 inch pizza with all of the meats, onions and mushrooms. It is thin and crispy and has a wonderful sauce. The homemade pies are our of this world. We love the coconut pie and almost went back the next day just for pie!!

• Visited July 2012

Been to Louie's? Share your experiences!