“Absolutely the best bar food around”
Review of Louie's

Louie's
Ranked #702 of 3,896 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 10, 2012

To me, the food is what differentiates Louie's from every other neighborhood bar. Don't get me wrong, the martinis are fantastic! And, my husband and I really enjoy the atmosphere. With many regular patrons, it's as close to "Cheers" as I have ever found in the DFW area. There are always several homemade soups available, which are often unusual (Greek chicken & lemon) but always tasty. The pizza, thin crust, lots of options for toppings, is legendary. We always order either the Greek salad or the Caesar, as both are excellent. It's also a kid-friendly place, so families are welcome.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We visit Louie's every time we are in Dallas - great atmosphere, wonderful Caesar salad, fantastic pizza and you can't leave without dessert! The Caesar salad is large enough for 2 and we always splurge and get the 14 inch pizza with all of the meats, onions and mushrooms. It is thin and crispy and has a wonderful sauce. The homemade pies are our of this world. We love the coconut pie and almost went back the next day just for pie!!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Pizza was very good. Thin crust with tasty sauce. Good sign could smell the pizza cooking from outside. I would go back for the pizza. Usual price for the area and bartender and a couple of the waitresses were friendly. Don't like the service get it to go.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Louie's Pizza is the best pizza in Dallas but the service is awful. We had a large party & our waitress seemed angry. They wouldn't let us save any seats for the people who weren't there yet. If you can put up the service, it's worth the great pizza.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

We walked into a packed place on a Saturday night and were seated within about 10 mins. The bartender wasn't that friendly though and I thought the drink were VERY over priced and $5 a pop! But we were seated and watied for about 10 mins. for our sever to come to our table. Basicaly it was a lot of wating because they were somewhat busy. But I just didn't understand why our server came out with our salads....counted her tip money, amoung other things and then gave us our salads after they had sat out. When we got our pizza though all was forgiven and this pizza was the best I've had!...so for :)