“Decent fare”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
St. Petersburg, FL
“Decent fare”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

I know that this review could get you lynched in some parts of Texas, due to their loyalty and love for Dickey's. However, as a lover of barbecue and one who has traveled all over the country enjoying it, I would say that this one is middle-of-the-road. The meat was dry and needed the sauce to make it work. I love when the meat will stand up on its own and makes the statement that they have taken the time to ensure that this staple of their products isn't covered up.

Visited September 2012

Saucier, Mississippi
“Great Texas barbeque experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

This is not the location that we went to, but have heard great things about all of the locations. Our experience was great! Being my husband's first trip to Texas and his first go at Texas barbeque I really would have opted for more of a "hole in the wall" type of place, but this was not a disappointment! The employees were helpful in helping us decide on what to try. I had the sliced brisket and pulled pork, my husband tried the sliced brisket and ribs. Everything tasted great! They had a good selection of sides. The price was decent especially for the amount of food we received. Their barbeque sauce was excellen! Would definitely eat here again if I was ever back in the area.

• Visited August 2012
Ankara, Turkey
“Dickey's BBQ C6 - DFW”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

As you can tell by some other reviews, it's not the uncommon to have BarBQ for breakfast....it wasn't my first thought however I was glad I stopped into this location. Wanting for flight, this was a pleasant and easy experience. The staff was nice and the food hot. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted and the staff was very helpful in making suggestions. I had the brisket and was not disappointed. The establishment is cafeteria style and rather small however it was great to be able to catch up on the news at the same time. If you're in the mood, give this place a try....

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank whereisliz
Pendleton
“Love Tx Barbeque”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

Have to get Barbeque whenever I am south of the Mason Dixon line. I live in the north where they soak the meat in sauce. That's not barbeque. This was very convenient in DFW airport and very tasty. I've had Dickey's before, in Mississippi. And I loved it there as well. The prices were a little high...but it's the airport, that's to be expected.

Visited July 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Great BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

While waiting to catch a flight out of DFW, I was looking for some food to tide me over. And then I saw Dickey's. Went in and ordered the pulled pork sandwich and was not disappointed. Now I don't know how the other Dickey's restaurants are, but for airport food, the pulled pork was really good. Next time I fly out of DFW, I definitely will try Dickey's again.

• Visited April 2012