“Elegant Victorian wedding!”
Review of Maple Manor Hotel

Maple Manor Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dallas
Maple Manor Hotel
Ranked #107 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed September 17, 2009

The Maple Manor is a beautifully charming hotel nestled in uptown Dallas. I was looking for a wedding venue for both the ceremony and reception, and this place was perfect. It has a lovely garden for the ceremony, an intimate dining room for dinner, and an elegant reception space for dancing and general merriment. The historic qualities of the B&B added an inherently romantic feel to the big day!
The onsite coordinator, Monique, will meet with you and help plan out the day down to the minute, then keeps the event on that schedule without being pushy or at all unpleasant. I can only imagine how many weddings she has been a part of but she treats you like the special bride you are! The food from the Old Warsaw next door was delicious and the service of our guests, from alcohol and hors d'oeuvres to dinner and cake, was courteous and professional.
Highly recommend for a unique and romantic wedding venue!

Reviewed September 15, 2009

Our wedding at the Maple Manor Hotel was perfect. The Maple Manor is a romantic and intimate wedding venue set in downtown Dallas. It is a historic bed and breakfast with five individually decorated Victorian styled rooms. I have always wanted to get married in a unique place; the Maple Manor was just that and more. As soon as I visited the Maple Manor, I knew that this was the place I wanted to be married at. The staircase leading down to the courtyard for the ceremony is directly out of a fairy tale. It provides the perfect entrance for the bride and her wedding party. The honeymoon suite is a great place for the bridal party to get ready in. Also, we enjoyed the honeymoon suite for our honeymoon night with a king size bed, huge Jacuzzi tub, and a wonderful breakfast in bed the following morning. Monique (wedding coordinator) and her staff went above and beyond in providing their services for our wedding. Monique provided reassurance and answers to all of our wedding questions. She was always available for consultation and knew exactly what she was doing. The wedding dinner, catered by the Old Warsaw Restaurant, was amazing and delicious. We had approximately 130 guests and the Maple Manor could have easily accommodated more. I have had numerous wedding guests tell me how great the food was and that our wedding was the best wedding they had been to in a very long time. It is just such an elegant and unusual location in the midst of downtown Dallas. I would highly recommend the Maple Manor to all brides and grooms as a wedding venue in the Dallas Metroplex. The Maple Manor is everything and more that you could possibly want for your wedding ceremony and reception.

• Stayed: July 2009
Reviewed September 3, 2009

My husband and I had our wedding on May 22nd and it was beautiful. The food was wonderful and the service was great. Monique the coordinator was organized and dealt with the confusion of my family and guest. We received great reviews regarding the location, the food and the service. The only thing we need to add to the direction were flowers. The price was affordable.

• Stayed: May 2009
Reviewed September 1, 2009

We just got Married at the Maple Manor and we couldn't have found a more perfect place. They handled everything from coordination of the ceremony and dinner to the reception. Everything went smooth as silk. Food was amazing and the bridal suite was perfect. It was great that we didnt have to worry about the details because Monique took care of everything.
Thanks for making our special day memorable!

Reviewed August 28, 2009

For your money, you cannot get a better all-inclusive package than the Maple Manor in the Dallas Arts District. The location was both meaningful and intimate to my fiance and myself. Our guests loved the old victorian style of the indoor dining area and suites and the compliment received most often was how wonderful the food was (it is included in the package from the Old Warsaw Restaurant adjacent to the hotel)!!! You not only get food, beverage, table, linen, ceremony seating, and a bridal suite to get ready in and stay in the night-of, but you get complimentary wedding coordinator services so you, your photographer, dj, or video crew do not have to cue any of the traditional wedding moments. They also have a bad-weather alternative ceremony plan that we had to use which was great. Our familes and guests were extremely pleased!!!!

Reviewed August 25, 2009

My fiancé and I chose Maple Manor Hotel for its unique style, central location, great food, and excellent service. It took me 6 months to find a wedding location. I went to visit several other venues in the DFW are prior to choosing Maple Manor Hotel. Maple Manor was truly the best value. The food was excellent and the day of the wedding was extra special due to the time and care taken by Monique and her staff. The suites are very nice, clean, and romantic. It is perfect for preparing for the wedding with brides maids and family as well as spending a beautiful wedding night with your husband. The Jacuzzi was nice and clean and made the night! Breakfast in bed was excellent and prompt. This is the perfect location for an intimate smaller wedding or a larger wedding because there are several areas both inside and out where guest can mingle and enjoy the evening. I was very pleased. Check out my wedding album on photobucket.. http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l293/smccallum/?albumview=slideshow&track=shar e_email_album_view_click

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sallen08
Reviewed August 25, 2009

I wanted my wedding day to be filled with pure romance and elegance, and that is exactly what Monique and the Maple Manor Hotel delivered. The wedding day was perfect and people always tell you something will go wrong, but NOTHING did and it was fabulous! Monique treated me and my bridesmaids wonderfully as we got ready to go to the church bringing us champagne and cheers as we rode off in the limo. The food was fabulous and everything was done seamlessly as far as the agenda for the evening. My mother and other family members loved working with Monique on the set up and through out the evening. The hotel is ominous at night and purely romantic. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

• Stayed: June 2009