Maple Manor Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dallas
Maple Manor Hotel
Ranked #111 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed January 10, 2012

This place is amazing. My husband and I held our ceremony and reception here (I loved not travelling to two seperate places!) and it was everything I could have asked for. We enjoyed an intimate, cozy yet elegant wedding. We had an outdoor ceremony followed by the reception with cocktails, dinner, and dancing. All my guests had such a wonderful time! I definitely shopped around and this was by far the best option for me. There were so many things that convinced me to book my wedding at this venue. The food was delicious, the drinks were constantly served, the servers were polite and made you feel like a guest in their home, the entire place itself was beautiful and Victorian like complimentary valet for all the guests, complimentary honeymoon suite with champagne and breakfast in bed in the morning, and soooo much more! But the best thing was Monique. She is the wedding coordinator for the Maple Manor Hotel and she was completely wonderful! Everything was very smooth and every detail was taken cared of. I am such worry wart and im always wanting to make sure everyone is having a good time, but Monique let me let loose and enjoy my own wedding. She had everything down "to a T" and that is something that you can't imagine having without. This place is amazing and the price is also extremely affordable since I didnt have a lot to work with. I could not imagine having a more perfect wedding than I did here. I recommend it highly to brides that want the intimate small wedding with no hassle or fuss. It was so easy to work with Monique and she made it the best day for me, my husband, and all of our guests!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 17, 2011

Our decision to have our daughter's wedding at Maple Manor was the best decision we made!! Everything was handled with great professionalism. Monique was exceptional! She and her staff were friendly, helpful, but most of all......got the job done! We were able to enjoy the evening totally and everything was carried out without a "hitch"!!! It was amazing! Thank you Maple Manor!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2011

We had our wedding here last month and couldn't be happier with the whole experience from start to finish!

Maple Manor itself is a vintage dream in uptown dallas! I must see!!! Very intimate and unique venue that cannot be matched for a smaller wedding in Dallas!!

Monique is a wedding guru and made the whole process soooo stress free!! From planning to the day of she helps everything run so smoothly! We used most of the other vendors she personally suggested and they are just as awesome!!

If you are looking for a wedding venue or a romatic weekend getaway you will not find anything more unique and charming than maple manor!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2011

I had my wedding at the Maple Manor Hotel this past April and was extremely pleased with the whole experience. Monique, the wedding coordinator, was a pleasure to work with and a great resource. She is very organized and planned the timeline of the reception "to-a-T" which I appreciated. The service was great, the food was delicious, and the venue was beautiful. The guests when on and on about how they loved the place! It is such a unique and charming venue full of romantic, Victorian character. The bridal suite, which is included when you host a wedding at the hotel, was equally nice. It is a huge room with an equally large bathroom and jacuzzi. I would highly recommend the Maple Manor to any bride looking for a unique venue with great staff and service!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2011

The Maple Manor Hotel hosted our daughter's wedding ceremony and reception. The event went perfectly. The outdoor courtyard was a great spot for the wedding service. And the dining room and dance floor worked quite nicely for reception. The food, service, and attention to detail were excellent. The hotel is located in the trendy Uptown section of Dallas which adds to its value. Working with an experienced staff made the wedding a memorable affair. We strongly recommend this location for any event.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed March 23, 2011

We had my daughters wedding at the Maple Manor. As a "mother of the bride" from out of state, I really appreciated the fact that they pretty much handle it all. The wedding coordinator, Monique, was extremely helpful, and very accomodating whenever we had questions or needed to make changes to our menu or guest count. The entire event went very well-from the ceremony to dinner to dancing to the "Grand Exit", thanks entirely to Monique and her very organized staff.
All the rooms and public areas are very elegant and beautifully decorated- the whole place has a wonderful victorian feel...right in the middle of uptown Dallas. All our guests say that they will remember the Maple Manor as a truly unique spot for a very memorable wedding!
The food from the Old Warsaw Restaurant next door was excellent and plentiful, with lots of options to choose from.
All in all, we feel very lucky to have found the Maple Manor for this most special event.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2011

We just had our wedding at the Maple Manor on March 13, 2011. The day was perfect! The garden is an incredibly beautiful and romantic spot for the ceremony. The dining room was beautiful for dinner, and the food catered by the Old Warsaw was excellent! We got rave reviews from our friends and family. One of the best parts about this venue is Monique. She was absolutely awesome from start to finish. She is such a pro, and made sure everything was perfect and the way we wanted it for our special day! She was always very quick to respond to questions, and had everything perfectly organized for us. We are so incredibly glad that we chose this as our venue. All of our out of town relatives and in town friends loved it too! And the atrium makes for such awesome pictures for dancing and such! I can't stop talking about how awesome it was. The honeymoon suite was lovely for our wedding night as well. Two thumbs up for the jacuzzi tub! We loved it all and were so glad we picked this spot for our wedding.

• Stayed: March 2011