“Excellent Dinner”
Review of RJ Mexican Cuisine

RJ Mexican Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
RJ Mexican Cuisine is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #121 of 4,291 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Dallas
Cross street: Ross Ave in the West End
Transit: Dart Rail 1/4 Block away from (Westend Stop)
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Guacamole and tacos were excellent. Drinks were cold. Excellent service, highly recommended. The location is convenient to the 6th floor museum.

Reviewed January 20, 2019

Walking around Dallas and found this great restaurant. Thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The salsa was the absolute best. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 16, 2019

We had 3 nights in Dallas for a large convention and w/RJ's near our hotel (Springhill Suites) we actually enjoyed the first night there so much that we did night #3 there as well! Boy they make a fine margarita...go for the Texas Rita! All my team members enjoyed their meals. My salmon and crab entree was awesome while others enjoyed their fajitas,fish tacos, etc. Great value worth checking out when in the West End of Dallas. Staff was very attentive as well.

Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

If you’re in the area, eat here. The service was top notch and so was the food. Full of flavour and reasonably priced.

If I had more time, I would have gone back.

Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

We ended up here by accident after seeing that the wait at Ellen’s was an hour and a half. Our waiter was amazing, his service was flawless! The mimosas were delicious, as was the Compuesto appetizer. My fiancé loved the chimichanga and the tacos I ordered were the best I have ever had. I only wish we would have had room for dessert! The next day, we got into Ellen’s and it was an awful experience. While we were sitting there, we said “We should have just gone back to RJ’s.”

Date of visit: December 2018

Been to RJ Mexican Cuisine? Share your experiences!