“Very impressed”

Kenny's Wood Fired Grill
Ranked #2 of 3,594 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Prestonwood Boulevard
Nashville, Tennessee
“Very impressed”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I only ordered the french onion soup and it was very good. The other people with me enjoyed their dinners as well. We sat at the back "bar" I guess. We were situated so we could see the meals being prepared. It reminded me of one of the cooking shows on TV. Great care is put into how each dish looked or was presented. The meat portions appeared HUGE. The also give very large rolls that are one of their special items. The owner is from Boston I think and brought the roll recipes and several others into his menu. (If I remember right) The waitress was very friendly and very attentive. Others also stopped to see if we needed anything. It was my daughters birthday and they did made it special for her. We all recommend the brownie/hot fudge cake!

• Visited March 2014

Allen, Texas
“I'm in Like”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

This place has the most secluded feeling yet you are in the heart of Addison's night life. It is open late on the weekend so after a little partying you can have the extremely tasty salmon to start. I get this every single time. They took away the bread pudding but they brought it back!!! yay!!! I got the salad with chicken. I would have gotten the Gouda cheese macaroni however it has cured ham in it and I don't consume pork. Unfortunately they do not have a macaroni without meat. I will be coming back especially since I have an email notifying they are doing brunch now.

Dallas, Texas
“Great food an atmosphere”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Try the smoked salmon appetizer an crab cakes with a good bottle of wine. You will need to make a reservation. Wait time is normally 45 minutes an up

Dallas, Texas
“For all occasions”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I have been here on a few occassions. It is a great place for a fun and romantic date; as well as, enjoying drinks and conversation at the bar.

• Visited December 2013
Grapevine, Texas
“One of Our Favorites”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a very popular place so be prepared to wait if you don't have a reservation. We've eaten here many times and have always had excellent service. The menu is not large but everything is good to excellent. The sea bass is a favorite of mine. The atmosphere is energizing and a bit on the loud side. It has a neighborhood feel which we like. The bartenders really know their drinks.