“Great for service industry”

Kenny's Wood Fired Grill
Ranked #3 of 3,691 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Prestonwood Boulevard
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Want a great glass of wine and delicious food after a long shift... This is the place to go. They are open later than most the finer dining places in Addison and they have great late night deals as well. I love this place

Write a ReviewReviews (1,106)

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I was in Dallas on business and the hotel concierge at the Westin Galleria recommended this spot. We were a party of 3 and showed up on a Friday night w/o reservation and told an hour wait. We didn't mind the wait; ordered a drink at the bar where it was standing room only. They do have a large, nice bar area. We were seated well within an hour at a hightop in the "lounge" which is part of the bar area. The service was good; waiter very attentive and patient with our slow decision making. The food was just so-so for me; too many fried options and everything came with a sauce. I ordered a filet w/o the butter and other sauce and wood grilled asparagus - both very good; actually the asparagus was great. I ordered the ahi tuna nacho appetizer which was just ok..........the nacho part was very bland.

1  Thank sheila w
Reviewed September 24, 2012

First class cocktails, food and service. We dined 2 nights during our visit to Addison. The atmosphere in the restaurant and bar area is buzzing. Friendly staff, ( remembered us on our second visit ). The cocktails were excellent and fresh. Our party of three all had different steaks which were prepared perfectly to our tastes, yummy! Cool decor and trendy bar.Thanks to all who helped us have a great time on our visits.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Decided to eat here with co-worker while in Addison working. He had the tuna melt and I had the cubanese with adult Mac & cheese. The sandwiches were huge. He enjoyed his sandwich as did I. I took one half back to hotel and had it for dinner. Great decor and good service.

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Great food service ok but overall recomended...nice venu and busy atmo like deco too...service was not very focus for our needs but restaurant was a bit busy that time...