“lunch”
Review of Asian Mint

Asian Mint
Reserve with OpenTable
Asian Mint is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #256 of 3,639 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Forest Lane
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Yummy. Everything tastes fresh and delicious. Good service. they are expanding the forest location...yea!

There are newer reviews for Asian Mint

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Place is a little congested, but the food is awesome. The service was prompt and friendly. Good options for vegetarians.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

So, this is not a fancy place. It is in a strip shopping center, after all.

The food is fantastic.
We ordered the Thai beef salad as an appetizer. It was extra special in part due to the fresh selection of mixed baby greens, including rocket, arugula and frisee, instead of iceberg or romaine. The beef was flavorful and chewy. There was a nice crunch provided by the cucumbers and scallions. The dressing was a great rendition of Thai chili dressing.

I ordered the green curry with pork. Brown rice is an option here so I ordered that as well. The curry was served in a bowl so that all of the delicious sauce could be contained. The brown rice was served separately. Loved the presentation because I could eat as little of the brown rice as I liked. It was a delicious balance of sweet (coconut milk), savory (curry), tart (hint of lime) and herbal (basil). It was delicious.

My husband asked if they could make Singapore fried rice. The server informed his that it should be made with yellow curry. He also ordered the brown rice option. He said that what he got was not Singapore fried rice, but yellow curry fried rice with pork and shrimp --- and it was great. According to Ian, the curry was better than Singapore fried rice; the meat was not as fancy.

We were too full to order to dessert. Maybe next time.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We just got into town from being on the road for 14+ hours, last thing we wanted was fast food. Found Asian Mint via Google and took a chance. Their online menu and service was fantastic, and the prices were great for the portions. We are big fans and hope we can find something similar back at home!

2  Thank ElleB659
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

I knew this would be a Thai restaurant and was not expecting to have sushi. But they offered $1 sushi on a Tuesday night, and I made that part of my meal. The sushi was excellent, although the pieces seemed a little smaller than average (hey, still a bargain at $1).

It's a small place and tables are jammed pretty closely to each other; the people at the next table were nice. The staff is very friendly.

I tried the green tea I've cream cake that I've heard Dallas residents rave about. It was good, and certainly different, although it's not something I would order every time.

Been to Asian Mint? Share your experiences!