“Excellent service”

W Dallas Victory Hotel
Ranked #52 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
“Excellent service”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I have had the pleasure of dealing with one of your employees by the name of Sofia, her customer service skills are great, she has a great personality and has went above and beyond to be helpful, after 2 great experiences , I had to get her name to let you know

Thanks for the great service

• Stayed February 2014
GMDarrylJett, General Manager at W Dallas Victory Hotel, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Welcome traveler,

I can't thank you enough for going out of your way to share your interaction with Sofia. We are grateful to have her on our team, and more than happy to hear she has positively impacted your W Dallas experience multiple times.

We look forward to having you back, and enhancing your trip, once again.

Darryl Jett, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Great staff, loved the energy and friendliness of the hotel. Gee Ferreira went out of his way to ensure I enjoyed my stay by informing me of his personal favorite restaurants in the area. I would definitely stay at this hotel in the future.

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for such a great review of your most recent stay at W Dallas - Victory.

Our promise is to give you a personalized experience, and it thrills me to hear Gee made your stay extra special. We are excited to have you back again soon, making your next experience different and intriguing.

Cheers,
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This hotel has a great location right next to the American Airlines arena and a lot of the city's larger firms. I stayed there for three weeks on business and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I had breakfast in cook hall each morning, in addition to the great food I always got a welcoming smile from Sofia. The bar worked well, a good mix of locals and guests. I will stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Hello,

Thank you for choosing W Dallas for your most recent visit to the Big D! We agree, you can't beat our location, but it thrills us even more to hear our new restaurant addition, Cook Hall, met your expectations and left a lasting impression.

Please return soon and let us know how we can personalize your next stay.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Thank you to the W hotel for making our night absolutely perfect. On the 14th floor, in the WOW suite at sunset, I asked my girlfriend to be my wife. My purposal went off without a glitch thanks to Brittni Hunt and Frank on the W Hotel staff! They made my experience so stress free and memorable. From working around my needs to make sure my room was set up perfectly for the surprise, to organizing a way for all of our close friends to be there to celebrate after, they did an amazing job. All events leading up to the moment were flawless. My photographer was able to access the room to capture the moment without any difficulties and I had no problem keeping her suspicions at rest. Thank you Brittni, Frank, and the W Hotel for making this experience more then I could ever imagine. We both thank you all!

1 Thank mikeattech
Michael,

Wow! This is why we do what we do. Making moments like a marriage proposal possible and memorable is what we are all about. Thank you for including us in such an intimate, personal moment. It's absolutely our pleasure create WOW moments you'll never forget.

We hope you and your soon to be bride, will make it a habit of celebrating your engagement night, and even wedding night, with us for many years to come.

Congratulations and best of luck in your future.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the W last night and were treated like royalty! We had tickets to see a performance across the street at the American Airlines Center and chose this hotel purely on location. However, we were extremely impressed with the modern accents and the professionalism of all its employees! Very high recommended!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Niteroi, RJ
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Modern comfort and convenience this hotel joins an executive hotel with warmth. Employees friendly and helpful. Beautiful and interesting decor and pleasant restaurant with tasty .
Safely return to stay there.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
GMDarrylJett, General Manager at W Dallas Victory Hotel, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Welcome,

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us about your stay. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the newly renovated rooms and dining addition, Cook Hall. Your kind words have been shared with our team.

We look forward to your return.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Great family visit all the better as it was all done with SPG points and got free upgrade!. Friendly welcome, easy walk to lots of places (except for the Farmers Market - don't walk 2 miles like we did...take a cab!)...and a great slice of Texas for visitors. Nice decor too with quirky touches.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Welcome SPG loyal,

It's so great to hear your stay was memorable and you enjoy our cowboy chic room renovation. I am thrilled to hear you had a chance to experience W Dallas with your SPG points and even got to take advantage of an upgraded. Please come back very soon.

Traveler tip: W Dallas offers a complimentary drop-off car service to any location within 5 miles, so let us save your feet next time and take you to the Farmer's Market!

Cheers,