“Gorgeous view of downtown”

W Dallas Victory Hotel
Ranked #46 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My friends and I stayed at the W a few months ago for a Birthday celebration. Absolutely amazing! The Staff was very friendly, the hotel gorgeous, and you CANNOT find a better view of downtown Dallas! Will definitely be returning in the future.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
GMDarrylJett, General Manager at W Dallas Victory Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Warm Welcome AK1989,

Thank you for taking the time comment.; we love hearing positive feedback from our guests. Your right, the view from W Dallas is best in town! We’d love to see any pictures you snapped while you were here. Feel free to post them to our Facebook, facebook.com/wdallashotel.

All the best,

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I stayed at the W for my birthday and it was the best experience! Every girl wants to feel like a princess on their birthday and staying at the W made me feel like royalty! I didn't want to leave! It's also in a perfect location where you can walk to get food and drinks! The view was spectacular and the king size bed was so comfy!! I seriously had the best time staying here!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The staff went above and beyond to ensure my stay was an enjoyable one. The manager Will Crain was more than professional. He was friendly and helpful. It seemed as if he was determined to ensure my friend and I had the best experience we could have at the W Hotel.

The other staff member that really went above and beyond to make our stay an enjoyable one was Steve Gomez. He was determined and worked hard to make sure our trip was successful. He was more than generous to my friend and I.

Due to the successful and impressive stay, my first trip to the W Hotel in Dallas will not be my last!

Room Tip: Extra money for the rooms with a Balcany are well worth it!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Alisa K,

It looks like we may have gained two new loyal W Dallas guests. We enjoy giving our guests experiences, second to none. Service is what we’re all about, and we look forward to treating to another W Dallas escape again.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

My family stayed here a few months back for one night. Definitely a 5-star experience! Beautiful property with an amazing view of Dallas! Loved the Living Room bar, guest rooms and pool area. Every single thing about the W was top notch. Can't wait to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We stayed here the weekend of the UT-OU football game. When we arrived, I knew it was going to be a great place to stay. We were immediately greeted (we actually weren't planning on staying so we didn't have any bags or anything for them to take for us) and the staff was friendly. We had a few issues at check-in regarding our reservations but they were fixed and our room was very nice. The man working at the front desk was very helpful and spent quite a bit of time making sure that our reservation was taken care of properly. The girl working at the front desk, I don't remember her name, but she had very curly hair, was a little rude. She seemed very inpatient with us and actually, very rudely, encouraged us to make other arrangements and stay somewhere else. When I began to lose my cool with her, the man at the front desk quickly took over and prevented an escalated situation, and I was very happy for that.

The hotel was VERY clean, it was a little dark and everyone had been drinking, so the mirrors everywhere were a little tricky. I actually "walked into myself" in the bathroom. Once we finally made it to our room, we were excited to see a pretty awesome view of Dallas. The room was set up very nicely, had a great shower and the beds were very comfortable. We went down to check out some of the night life in the hotel and it was pretty happenin'. Since we had been walking around the football game and Texas State Fair all day, we were definately not dressed to join the night owls in the bar, so we retreated to our room where we watched a couple of movies, hung out, and had a few drinks. We slept well, as the beds were very comfortable and we obviously slept well, since we declined a wake up call and barely made it to check out. ;)

This was a great place to stay. I am so thankful that my aunt and uncle made the accomodations for us and we were able to experience this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Welcome CourtneyM,

We are glad you got the chance to stay for the big Red River Rivalry weekend. It was, as you saw, a very busy, spirited weekend, so we apologize if our talent came off a little brash.

I’m thrilled to hear you were dazzled by the décor, but we should have warned you, after a few drinks, the colored ambiance and mirrors can make for a tricky trip to your room, so we’re glad to hear your made it there without a scratch. W Dallas is known for our beautiful Dallas skyline view, especially at night; so happy you were able to see it first-hand. It seems your aunt and uncle had the perfect place in mind for you, we are so glad we made a good first impression, and look forward to many more.

We welcome you back anytime,

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I had such a great time at the W. The staff was amazing and very helpful. I never had to ask for anything because every member off staff that walked by me offered assistance on ANYTHING. It was a great weekend and the room was amazing. I will definitely be returning!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I only stayed at the W for one night a few months back. But it was a crazy, hectic trip for work, and I was sure to leave something behind. Returned home to find my little jewelry box with necklace and gold earrings were probably still in the room when I left... I called the W and was connected to Ross Hardage, who said he personally found my jewelry and put it away for safekeeping. Two days and a FedEx pacakge later, I was reunited with my stuff. Thanks.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Welcome juniormint123,

We know business travel can leave you frazzled and are happy we could rescue your jewelry and get it back to you quickly. We look forward to seeing you again, hopefully for a longer, more relaxing trip, next time!

See you soon,