“Great Show & Super Wait Staff”

Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
Book In Advance
More Info
$61.99*
and up
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament in Dallas
Ranked #2 of 38 Concerts & Shows in Dallas
Irving, Texas
“Great Show & Super Wait Staff”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

After purchasing general admission tickets from Groupon app. I easily upgraded them to royalty passes at Medieval Times customer service at a big discount from normal pricing. Had a fabulous experience at the show. I highly recommend this for children & grown ups also. It is definitely fun for all.

Visited April 2014

Bayville, New Jersey
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Great Day Trip Dinner Show”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

For my husband and I we had gone to Medieval Times as a high school trip. Fast forward 10-ish years and I bought tickets from ITT for Jeff's 30th birthday. We have two kids 4, 7 who had a blast for their first time. The place was pretty easy to get to even though it's amongst the congestion of Dallas city madness. The pre-dinner area was okay....more like a large gift shop/bar area. We purchased the birthday package so I could try and embarrass my husband......he got knighted with the other 7-9 year olds....worth it. Show was great, food was really good as well. Overall a great day. It's definitely one of those places you can visit once or every decade.....for us anyway, it is pricey.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank artistchic84
Houston, Texas
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Kids loved it!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We took our kids (3rd and 5th grade) to Dallas for spring break. We were able to find coupons for Medieval Times Dinner online making the rate a little more affordable. Everyone we encountered was nice and the kids absolutely LOVED the the show.

Somehow I didn't realize there wouldn't be utensils until we were served soup and there was no spoon. It was fun though.

The food was decent, but not excellent. Our waiter was sweet, but seemed a little frazzled. He had a lot of people to serve.

The show was fun although my kids called out the "yellow knight" for his poor acting. Ha!! We really enjoyed the beautiful white Spanish horses and the falcon was amazing (and funny when he made a stop at someone's seat).

I would recommend this experience for those with kids, but I am not sure a party of adults would enjoy it as much.

We are glad we went though!

Euless, Texas
“Great Show - Great Wait Service”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

The 5:00 show today, Saturday, March 29, 2014 was great. We had 21 people in our party. Evelyn did a super job serving all of us and catering to our frequent requests.

Germantown, Tennessee
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“All I can say is WOW!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

We had never been to a medieval times and wanted to try it. I had been to Dixie Stampede before and was not impressed with the food so my expectations were low. Boy was I wrong. First go online or get local attractions books from the hotel to find deals, there always seem to be. We got a deal online and bought tickets ahead of time which made the wait to get in much shorter. It states to arrive 75 minutes ahead of time but be sure to bring an open wallet for the ye olde gift shop. They have adult beverages which are about $8-$17 if you want a fancy challis. They have a torture chamber area that is two dollars extra. It is ok. All it is is some old looking torture devices on the wall with a little explanation and takes about 10 minutes. You wouldn't miss anything if you didn't do it. Finally the food was great and the show was amazing. My kids are 15, 13, and 9. They left stating it was the best thing they ever did. The performers interacted with the audience, the serving wench served a whole section by herself and kept the drinks and food coming in a timely manner. Make sure to bring cash to tip the serving wench as these folks do a great job. Overall very happy with the show and the food and will be returning!

2 Thank nickel1612