“Fun, Spontaneous Night!”

and up
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament in Dallas
Ranked #3 of 42 Concerts & Shows in Dallas
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I live in OKC and decided one afternoon to drive down to Dallas to visit Medieval Times. I had a blast! I am always one to love theatrics so from the moment that the king stepped outside the castle to greet us until the final battle was fought amongst the knights, I was in heaven. Seriously, I was on the edge of my seat in a similar fashion to the (approximately) 4 year old kid three chairs down. The drinks beforehand were (pricy, but) fabulous. The food was DELICIOUS (you eat with your hands so don't say I didn't warn you). I loved every detail down to the servers costumes.

2  Thank Ashley G
"bar drinks"
"second row"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed October 21, 2013

On Saturday, October 19th '13, we took our great grandchild, Gavin, to experience the show. The show is very professional and interesting for all ages. The food was surprising good and our waitress very helpful. Lots of fun things to buy every few feet for the children (lots of expensive things for the adults to buy for children). Gavin manipulated several of these toys from his Nana and Pops of course. All personel we enteracted with were very curteous. One PROBLEM. The package we bought and in addition latered upgraded, included a group photo. We were told it would be delivered to our table. During the show I wondered when it would be brought; later I wished I had asked our waitress since it was only after we were driving home we realized we had not received it. Gavin was so disappointed! I called Sunday night about 6:45 p.m. thinking the adminestrative personel would not be busy by that time since the show had started at 5:00p.m. There was no answer at the Dallas phone number.

I wrote to the questions section on the website to inquire if it was possible to find and still obtain the picture. It is noon on Monday and I have not heard yet. Hopefully we will receive an email or phone call. It will be sad, and he will still be upset if we cannot go to Dallas Medieval Times and pick it up or ask them to mail it to me.
We want it for his scrap book. I'll get back to you with the answer!
Paula and Ed Dardaganian and Gavin

1  Thank Edward D
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Book your tickets in advance online to save some money! My complaints would be: drinks are extra (after paying $60 at least one could be included), they told us to come an hour early even though we already had tickets (seating is assigned, they just want you to spend an hour in their expensive gift shop), and lastly that the seating is very crowded and uncomfortable (if you are a larger man or lady skip this attraction!). Besides that, the food was good and plentiful, the acting was decent, and the horses were impressive

2  Thank Jennifer20087
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

100% recommended! Have fun and enjoy a competition and a delicious dinner in the midst of a mystical medieval atmosphere.

1  Thank matiasah
See more reviews
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This was our first visit and we really enjoyed the show and food.

I purchased my tickets online to avoid the possibility of a sellout. The email said to arrive 75 minutes early as seating is first come, first serve. The truth is, there are no bad seats. There are, however, a bizillion overpriced souvenirs for your kids to ask you to buy them for over an hour. Then, the employees come find you at your table to sell $20 photographs of you when your party arrived, light up swords and flags for your team. At the conclusion, your server reminds you not to forget their gratuity on cards they hand to you that say "credit is ok".

I'm glad we went and that I have disposable income. This is not for a family on a tight budget.

1  Thank KTrouble