“Great show and great employees!”

Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
Book In Advance
More Info
$61.99*
and up
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament in Dallas
Ranked #2 of 38 Concerts & Shows in Dallas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great show and great employees!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time here at Medieval Times but I had such an amazing experience I plan on coming back soon! I also made a friend with a sir who was very helpful named Jose but overall great staff even my waiter had a great personality!

1 Thank Manny81

Alvarado, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Perfect for all ages”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Very entertaining, awesome characters. Hearing the king and princes was a little tough , but we figured it out by the peformers actions. Highly recommend for children

1 Thank hawkeyeannie
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Disappointment with Photographer”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I've been to Medieval times a few times before my visit on September 14, 2013. Today, we celebrated my son's 7th birthday and brought 5 of his closest friends. We bought 10 tickets in all and upgraded to the King's package, which included a picture for each member. Total spent: $633.74. Besides that expense, we purchased vests for the kids to wear there and bar drinks. We took three photographs at the entrance. The photographer was okay in taking three poses - one for the 7 kids alone, 2 adult friends, and a family picture. Our photographer said that our 10 pictures would be given to us at our seats. Our pictures did not arrive where they informed us we'd get them and was told by my waiter to go to the Photo Shop. Another photographer attended to me. He had 2 of the photos but was missing the remaining 8 copies (the one with the 7 kids). He informed me that I could only choose one pose. I told him that I wasn't informed of that rule by the photographer at the entrance and that photographer was okay in taking three poses and that he had knowledge that I needed 8 photos of the kids and 2 separate ones. This photographer got upset and grabbed the pictures that I did have in my hand and left me standing there. He was extremely RUDE to me. Another lady came to the counter and she was nice enough to comply with my request. Why was that photographer so, so rude? Why didn't he believe me when I told him that the photographer at the entrance told me it was okay to take three different poses? Why couldn't he just say, okay, we made a mistake in telling you the wrong thing....Instead, he accused me of being wrong and not believing me what the photographer at the entrance had told me. That photographer needs to be reminded that because of the customer that go to the Dallas Medieval Times Castle, he is able to get a salary and is what keeps Medieval Times opened. Customers are first - please do not forget that. And please make sure your employees are trained in that precious rule.

5 Thank Belinda B
Belton, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Well Worth the Cost”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We had this for dinner on a day trip to Dallas a few weekends ago. It was great fun, and the food was pretty good. My biggest complaint would be the seating. It is an arena style setup and you are packed in small seats elbow to elbow with the person next to you. It caused me the beginnings of a panic attack at first, but it turned out to be not that bad. The biggest problem I had was that we were crammed between a couple with 2 lap kids and a lady who drank a whole bottle of wine. I was hoping for a cute little table just for us like I have seen at previous dinner shows of other types, but the arena makes sense. Just be aware that if you have anxiety problems or problems with being smushed into the middle of crowds, the pre-show and seating might be a little scary, but it turns out well once you get settled into your seat.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Chellebelle0234
Houston, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“This is a 'Must See' Place in Dallas and Dinner is Included!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I am from Dallas yet my sister and I took our parents for a Christmas Gift! (you know, for the person who has everything) It is a Fabulous show with horses, cheering, awesome costumes, etc. Families with kids love it too and photos are available for a keep sake!

It made an Awesome Gift!