“Medieval”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Medieval”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

A different theme, and a different way to enjoy dinner

Flower Mound, Texas
“All aboard Memory Train!”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I went for my birthday and they made it extra special with a spotlight on my brother and I when they announced it was our birthday! We got to meet the riders and horses and since it was our birthday, we got to arrive early and have the riders "train" us for jousting, although we never actually jousted. It was so much fun and very memorable

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Definitely worth it!”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Plan to go at least once if you are interested in medieval settings! I felt it might be pricey until I saw the show! Wow! You can tell alot of work goes into the realistic show. The food was great and the staff was very polite and fun. My husband and I got the valentines package and upgraded to the Kings pkg where we got our picture with the king. We also got an additional valentine picture of just us which was nicely done. Afterwards tho you can take your own pictures as the knights and king make themselves available to everyone in the main hall. Also everything that is given as souvenirs can be purchased individually. No need to bust your budget. Seating is tight and somewhat uncomfortable but not bad enough to not want to go again. (Think of it like movie theatre close). Would definitely go again!

Dallas, Texas
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Interesting place”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Fun place to go! The show is entreating and the food is really good, but just be forewarned: there are no eating utensils.

1 Thank Brittany S
Arlington, Texas
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“New show”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

I went and saw the new show, the old one was fine but this new one has more action and more times the lights are on to make the show a lot more clear on what is going on.