Hyatt Regency DFW
$139
$129
Hotels.com
2,712 results
All reviewsterminal cairport groundsairport hotelclose to the airportan early flightcoffee barparking garageconnecting flightshuttle busrental carshuttle servicenext morningamerican airlinesone night staybusiness meetingconvenient locationdfw
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This is the second time I have had to layover at DFW - the Hyatt is great. The rooms are large and quiet. Staff is friendly and the shuttle service has extensive service. I just wish they had an early morning option for breakfast - 6am flights can be difficult without caffeine.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

If you need a room for the night while passing through DFW, there is no better choice. I am currently staying here as I write this review. I cannot think of one thing not to like about the Hyatt DFW.

The hotel is elegant yet comfortable and beautifully appointed. The staff is exceptional every time I've stayed here. The location for road warriors cannot be beat. I arrived at gate C24 and walked to the hotel in less than 10 minutes. I would also recommend it for anyone needing a hotel centrally located for longer stays.

In my line of work, I really value comfort and cleanliness in a hotel. Anything above and beyond those are icing on the cake. The Hyatt provides a lot of icing for me.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank katencam
HyattDallasDFWPR, General Manager at Hyatt Regency DFW, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thank you for your comments from a recent stay with us. We appreciate your compliments regarding our hotel! We do not recommend walking through the parking garage with luggage due to multiple stairways. The hotel offers complimentary shuttle service, which runs every 20 minutes, for all travelers to the airport terminals. From the airport, simply use the touch screens in baggage claim to access the hotel and a shuttle is dispatched immediately. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Had a wonderful stay here last weekend. Parking is validated so you don't have to worry about the airport toll, and the hotel is within walking distance of terminal C (which connects to the in-airport train).

Room was clean, well kept, reasonably priced and everything that would be expected from a Hyatt Regency. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Higher floors have balconies where you can watch the planes land on the runway.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
HyattDallasDFWPR, General Manager at Hyatt Regency DFW, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you for your five star review. We truly appreciate your feedback and assure you that your comments will be passed along. We do not recommend walking through the parking garage with luggage due to multiple stairways. The hotel offers complimentary shuttle service for all travelers to and from airport terminals. From the airport, simply use the touch screens in baggage claim to access the hotel and a shuttle is dispatched immediately. Shuttles depart the hotel for airport terminals every 20 minutes. Thank you again for your comments, we look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I called for the shuttle service when I arrived at the airport and waited all of 4 minutes to be picked up and greeted with an ice cold water. Shuttle driver was polite and friendly. Hotel lobby was very clean with plenty of employees waiting to help you, check in took all of 3 minutes. I was still waiting to see what the glitch was going to be.. Walked into my room and it was spotless, nicely decorated. Although the air could have been alittle colder in the room, it was not a major complaint for me. The bathrub was alittle low and small, however the water pressure made up for any inconvience.

I stayed in the hotel to eat and I found it adequately met my needs,however they also have a shuttle services for a small fee to take you to other dining experiences or shopping.There is a ice machine and soda machine on every floor, sodas being $2, I felt that was reasonable, someone had complained about the cost of food and drinks at the hotel and I found their fees for most things within reason. A coffee maker in the room was convienent and Starbucks located in the main lobby offering snacks coffee. Not certain why others complained about the coffee, I don't drink it however Starbucks is no slouch on taste nor customer service. There are a few different restaurants to choose from at the hotel or have room service send something up.

Customer service was very helpful in validating parking tickets a slight hassle as the toll booth trying to get out of the airport with it, however it was not due to the hotel. Upon checking out <2 minutes to check out at the desk. or you could use the kios> the shuttle service ran on time and had more than 1 shuttle bus running at a time. making it fast and reiable. All in all this was one of the nicer 4 star hotels I've stayed at this summer. On another note.. I dislike going to a hotel and hearing their employees speak neg or unprofessional in front of guests. I did not find that at this hotel, it actually seemed as though their employees enjoyed their jobs and belonged in customer service. Thank you for a nice stay.

Room Tip: I stayed on a higher floor and found the hotel quiet with very little airport or traffic noise.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your comments from a recent stay with us. We appreciate your specific compliments of our hotel, service and location. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We attended a conference last week. The conference facilities were tremendous, sure not 5 star but this isn't a 5 star hotel. The food in particular was excellent for conference-fare, especially the desserts.

We booked an executive suite that turned out to be 2 rooms joined by a door. The combined effect was extremely large which suited us well. And the $240 a night rate was superb hence, the reason for the reviews' title.

The hotel is looking dated and I certainly wouldn't choose to stay here for a vacation, but for a conference and a one-nighter during a layover, it works fine.

One challenge is the hotel is a long way from downtown or close to shops or restaurants so you are stuck there if you don't have a car, or have to pay a minimum $80 round trip for taxis. The hotel provides a limo service that is more costly so wouldn't recommend it if you need to make frequent trips outside the hotel. Better to hire a car if you feel confident you can negotiate the many link roads around the airport.

The service ethic was strong and pleasant.

Room Tip: Room tip: if you like bath tubs, ensure you request a room with one as not all rooms have them.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business