“amazeballs sushi”
Review of Sushi Zushi

Sushi Zushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Sushi Zushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #639 of 3,712 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Fusion
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Cross street: City Place West
Reviewed July 13, 2013

not to be missed. If only they'd reduce their menu a bit or at least have a "selection of the day/recommendations list" as it can be extremely overwhelming to choose.

Other than that, it's great. Good value for money, great service, excellent food, nice location (ok, Southlake isn't in the middle of Dallas but the shopping centre is very decent so you can spend a nice afternoon there)

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We went here for a friends 40th birthday. I am Celiac and do not often eat out due to gluten. They assured me I would be fine. I should have known when our server was offering to "fry items with no flour" to avoid gluten. I took no recommendations from him and ordered off of their alleged GF menu. Big mistake! It was NOT GF and I was sick for a week.

2  Thank Candina S
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Sushi Zushi is great! Their menu is big enough where you can bring sushi lovers & non-sushi lovers & everyone will be able to find something to eat. One thing I really like about their menu is it tells you what is in all of the Sushi rolls (in case you aren't familiar with all of the different names/types)
Besides eating in I've also done pick up many many times.
If you save room try the Mochi ice cream, it's delicious!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I set the on-line order to PM6:00 in this store.
It paid $40 with the credit card.
Although waited for 90 minutes, foods do not arrive.
All will be cut if you telephone.
Since it waited for 120 minutes, I had the staff of a hotel telephoned shortly.
It is said that the delivery staff of a store does not understand a room number, but foods returned, without sending although it came to the hotel once.
I have indicated the room number at the time of an on-line order.
When foods were sent immediately, the owner of the store said to the staff of the hotel.
He promised that only the ice cream which I ordered was canceled and repaid.
Since it said that the person of a store brought foods, I decided to wait.
Although waited till PM 10:00, foods do not arrive.
I had been hungry.
The staff of the hotel was asked again and the store was telephoned.
Then, surprisingly the owner of the store said, "Foods were sent."
Foods have not arrived in fact.
Two or more hotel staff who was in the lobby of a hotel, and the visitor who happened to be present also know it.
That foods arrive did not apologize for it having been late, but the owner of the store told the lie.
I am not repaid and this store is not sending foods.
I had been hungry very much.
I was welcomed and sent off to McDonald's by courtesy of the staff of a hotel.
I am in McDonald's and bought a hamburger.
This store made not only me but the staff of the hotel trouble.
I got to know that a store was the personal character which does not carry out correspondence with sincerity.
Please take care about this store.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food was very good, especially for the price. The servers were very welcoming. I only dinged Sushi Zushi because the chirashi I ordered was not as good as the one in Austin. For example, there was only a tiny bit of salmon roe, and it was somewhat buried, which broke quite a few of the eggs. Still, this is a nit, and I very much recommend Sushi Zushi for fresh, well-prepared Japanese food at a very good price.

Been to Sushi Zushi? Share your experiences!