Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $90.00
from $40.00
from $69.99
1,373 results
All reviews dallas stars arena concert event parking downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2019

We have been to many venues however not one quite as nice as this one. Had a great meal upstairs before the concert. Many food options to choose from and great atmosphere upstairs. Almost like being in a mall with many leather booths and chairs to eat while looking at the city. We enjoyed the balcony overlooking the street before the show as well.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019

The Dallas Mavericks basketball games are full of energy. The crowd really brings out the joy of the game. Also is a great place to see concerts with the large screen were you can see everything close.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

We saw this show & enjoyed ourselves immensely. The security and staff were EVERYWHERE keeping the atmosphere very amenable to enjoying the show and not worrying about anything else. There were plenty of concessions open keeping lines to a minimum. The only complaint we had: when we bought our seats online, the view shown appeared to be much better than what we actually ended up with. Both getting into the venue and back out were painless and efficient; we will have no issue possibly seeing another show there.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 24, 2019

2nd time for a concert. Never again! $30 to park is beyond ridiculous. Concessions are outrageously overpriced...I sat through the concert without even a water cause I refuse to pay that much. My ticket was $80 but after all the fees it was over $100. The upper balcony seats are so tiny and the isles are so narrow that I'm surprised people haven't fallen to their death with such a steep incline! The man in the seat next to me was large and couldn't fit in his seat so he stood and blocked my view and had half his butt in my face. He finally tried to sit in the tiny seat and ended up just leaning into it causing me to be squashed between 2 people and not able to move! This place is horribly designed. It's designed to pack people in like sardines to get as much money as possible. You couldn't pay me to go through this experience again!

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank doxieluv
Reviewed July 20, 2019

Great place for Super concerts like Muse Tonight. Lots of good food choices and really big beers. Also saw Green Day here as well.

Date of experience: February 2019