Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $90.00
from $40.00
from $69.99
1,372 results
All reviews dallas stars arena concert event parking downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2019

2nd time for a concert. Never again! $30 to park is beyond ridiculous. Concessions are outrageously overpriced...I sat through the concert without even a water cause I refuse to pay that much. My ticket was $80 but after all the fees it was over $100. The upper balcony seats are so tiny and the isles are so narrow that I'm surprised people haven't fallen to their death with such a steep incline! The man in the seat next to me was large and couldn't fit in his seat so he stood and blocked my view and had half his butt in my face. He finally tried to sit in the tiny seat and ended up just leaning into it causing me to be squashed between 2 people and not able to move! This place is horribly designed. It's designed to pack people in like sardines to get as much money as possible. You couldn't pay me to go through this experience again!

1  Thank doxieluv
Reviewed July 20, 2019

Great place for Super concerts like Muse Tonight. Lots of good food choices and really big beers. Also saw Green Day here as well.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

Stayed at a hotel and walked about a half a mile to venue. There were several attractions and restaurants nearby. Great vibe on the way. Stopped at a restaurant next to the center and had a drink and a snack there. Service was good and very eclectic. Walked a short distance and was at the venue. Really enjoyed the experience. Left the show and stopped at restaurant on the way back to hotel. Had a wonderful time.

Reviewed July 10, 2019

Even if you don't like the Cowboys you will fall in love with this stadium. It is incredible inside and out. The tour is a must to see (and learn) about how it was built and the thought and care that went into it. It is part stadium, restaurant, lounge, art gallery and just a welcoming place. Unique and not to be missed.

Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

On June 8, 2019 our 6:50 was delayed every half hour or so, until at 11:30pm, when it got canceled.
Had to wait in line for an hour to rebook and that was for the next day, coach with a connection.We had a non-stop, having paid to upgrade to First class. The next day was coach, with a stop, and me in the middle seat.
Next time call the airline to rebook

Oh, and I had to call them to get a credit forthe upgrade fee and extra points used.

Date of experience: June 2019