Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Dallas
from $18.40
from $57.99
from $119.99
from $74.99
1,248 results
All reviews dallas stars hockey game aa center dallas mavericks stars game sporting events great arena great seats ice hockey platinum level nice venue across the street concert concessions stadium parking nhl
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Was in Dallas for work and was able to see my Milwaukee Bucks play here against the Mavericks. What a beautiful building inside and out! I've been to about 10 different NBA arenas and this one would rank in my top 3 behind only the new arena down in Orlando and Madison Square Garden in NY.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Took my 9 year old daughter to see P!nk. We had floor seats and unfortunately got stuck behind 2 very tall ladies who could not figure out which seat they wanted to sit in. I attempted to let my daughter stand in the aisle and that was not allowed, nor could she stand in the chair with me holding her. (so a very moody worker said) Even though there were other people in the aisles and people that did not even beolng there or have chairs in that area. I went to a lady and told her my daughter was in tears cause she cant even see the screen, and if there was anything she could do. I wish I knew her name because she was my daughters angel that night. She was able to move us to seats in the 100 sections close to a screen so she could see the show. That is what I call excellent customer service, and helping a mom who made a mistake in buying the wrong tickets. She saved my night from a heartbroken kid! Thank you so much, to the red headed lady on the floor who helped us!!

1  Thank supercurl_20
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Attended 2013 Big12 Women's Basketball Tournament at the AA Center in downtown Dallas. The venue is excellent in viewing the sports action with good accoustics, nice seats and location near El Fenix Restaurant (our favorite) and other restaurants. The free trolley is nearby as well. But since we were attending all 4 days of the tournament there were many times we ate at the AA Center. Like most sports arenas the food is expensive. However, unlike most venues the food is really good. For $9 you get a good tasting cheeseburger and fries or excellent chicken strips and fries. The soft pretzel is really tasty as well. Our team winning was also a huge plus. Thanks AA Center for a great time.

Date of experience: March 2013
Reviewed February 22, 2013

It was my first time watching a game in the States, and AAA in Dallas offered me a very good experience. Full of shops, restaurants, nothing's missing and you shall have lots of fun.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Went to see the Knicks play the Dallas Mavericks, it was a great game, even though my team the Knicks lost by 2 it was still a great experience, I will definitely go back and see a concert here soon!!

Date of experience: November 2012