“Great customer service”

Extended Stay America - Dallas - Vantage Point Dr.
Ranked #121 of 204 Hotels in Dallas
Dallas, Texas
“Great customer service”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I travel a lot for my job. This extended stay is the biggest I have stayed in. The manager, Ms. Michelle, was very curtious and the front staff lady, Ms. Nicole, were very helpful and curtious when I checked in. I enjoyed staying at this extended stay and will definitely be back again. The rooms were bigger than the extended stay on coit road and very clean. I was used to staying at the other extended stay off Coit road for the past two weeks, but might have to switch after the service I have recieved the past two weeks, from the North Park location. Good job North Park

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Robert W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Barquisimeto, Lara, Venezuela
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I've been staying in this hotel for 2 weeks and the staff has been such a generous and helpful people. Bryan who works at the front desk has been a very helpful person with me, since I am an international student I came to Dallas and I don't know no one here, he and Michelle are doing their best to make me feel comfortable like in home. Giving me directions, advices and encouraging me to stay here in Dallas and do not give up. Staying at this hotel it's been a great and excellent opportunity to meet this wonderful people. Aziz the manager, has been a good person with me too. Very helpful, so is Oscar who works in maintenance. Thanks for all your support.

Room Tip: I do recommend this location it's really good, the only thing I do not like that much is that is...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Vantage Point Dr., responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff had been generous and help full to you. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Typically I'm a pleased long term guest but Today was very disappointing. So I've been here for just about 1 year come next month. I come in from work and I'm locked out due to 3 Local phone calls made in my room by a guest of mine that totaled just about 50 bucks. I didn't have the money to pay until the very next morning which was just 12 hours away. I was told that I would not be let into my room and there was no supervisor or manager that I could speak with until the next day.

I'm writing due to the disappointment that the front desk clerk could not make a simple "judgement call" or "educated decision" on my character. I wasn't aware of the calls however I know I'm responsible for the charge. My suggestion......If you decide to stay here have them turn your room phone OFF.....since most of us have cell phones anyway.

Long story summed up....... Ended up sitting in the lobby for a little over an hour before I gained access back to my room after working all day. (and the exchange was more like.....You don't want access to your room when I inquired on what time the lobby closes....Almost like she didn't want me to have access after being told by Management that I would be given a temporary pass)

LESSON LEARNED....... 469#'s dialed with a 1 in front are OVERPRICED!!!! Save your money, especially when you are on a tight budget like me.

-TT

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Vantage Point Dr., responded to this review, July 23, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond.
The events you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience.
In response to your feedback, we are providing our staff with additional options to handle issues such as the one you described. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at dnp @extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I was truly pleased with the service the staff provided to me & my family on our vacation 7/7/13-7/11/13. The pictures on the internet for this location does it an injustice. The grounds on the hotel are gorgeous. Walking in the lobby is like entering a 4/5 star hotel. Everything was so clean including the room we had. The area the hotel is located is beautiful. The freeway, DART, eateries and grocery stores are very close, some of the eateries are within walking distance. The beds were comfortable & bed bugs free. Was able to get clean towels as often as we desired. This was truly a home away from home experience for me & my family. Even though this location doesn't have a swimming pool I would still recommend it to others as being an exceptional place to stay for an extended or short stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Shelia W
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Vantage Point Dr., responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Shelia - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm thrilled that you were pleased with the service the staff provided to you and your family during your recent stay. As well, it is great to know that you enjoyed your clean room and our hotels location.

Dallas, Texas, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I had stayed at this location numerous times, and like any other trip this was no exception, the location is perfect its within walking distance of several restaurants, gas station, etc. It's very cost effective. But what makes this place stand apart from other hotels is their friendly and helpful staff(Michelle & Bryan) they were very attentive to all my request and in a prompt and pleasant manner. Above and beyond is all I can say about their service!

1 Thank Amber C
Amber - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm thrilled that the staff was exceptional, especially Michelle and Bryan. As well, I am glad that you enjoyed our location and found it to be very cost effective.

The Woodlands, Texas
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Room was disgusting. Carpet stained and filthy, towels stained, furniture too disgusting to sit on, bathroom fixtures very moldy. The room overall was just filthy.

Can't complain much on the price, but I can get the very same deal at a better hotel chain just down the road.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MGRO621

Travelers are raving about these Dallas hotels

Joplin, Missouri
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I am in Dallas for the weekend and though reviews were mixed online for this hotel, I have nothing but the highest praises for it! The staff is friendly, the hotel room is spotless and the location is EXCELLENT. It sits in a nice cozy neighborhood with lots of restaurants nearby and the mall and attractions literally minutes away.
Michelle and Bryan have done everything possible to make this a fantastic stay and I have not one complaint.
I am not one to usually enjoy weekly type hotels, but this one is a gem. Will definitely try to book again :)

Room Tip: Make sure you speak to someone to book a non smoking room as they fill up the fastest.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Tonya P
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Vantage Point Dr., responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Tonya - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you found our staff to be friendly, especially Michelle and Bryan, and your room to be spotless. As well, it is great to hear that you enjoyed our hotel's location.