“High quality dining. Quiet restaurant.”
Review of Addison Cafe

Addison Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Addison Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #621 of 3,734 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We hadn't visited this restaurant in quite awhile. it's nice to know it is still a high quality dining experience. The night we were there, the restaurant was very quiet. With low traffic, I wondered if we would enjoy the meal. I'm pleased to say that we did, very much. I had the rack of lamb special that was topped with several shrimp. My wife had the grilled chicken. Both were fabulous. I loved the strawberry desert with grand mariner sauce. They gave us complimentary glasses of port to top off the meal. It was a great evening and one we'll repeat.

1  Thank rjmartintx

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

This place has a nice location and good outdoor seating. They need a better menu offering more charming Old World delicacies. Perhaps the owner of Eatzis could offer some advice...

Reviewed March 12, 2013

This restaurant has been around awhile but every time we visit Dallas we make it a point to eat here. The food and service are consistently excellent. Try the Escarot, they are fantastic. The menu is extensive and you can always find something wonderful to eat. Best news of all; the prices are quite reasonable for a french restaurant and the meals come with veggies, etc., eliminating the need to order everything ala carte. If you want a great meal I highly recommend the Addison Cafe.

2  Thank J R T
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I have enjoyed Addison Café on numerous special occasions and this visit did not disappoint. The menu had changed some. My favorite chicken with raspberry sauce was no longer on the menu, but the flounder with citrus sauce was wonderful. The chocolate mousse continues to be the best. Since we no longer live in Dallas, our visits are less frequent, but still a favorite place to dine when possible.

2  Thank christa m
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Dinner here to celebrate my wife's birthday. It will be one of top choices from now on. I travel and eat out a lot, and had almost forgotten how pleasant it was to dine where we could talk without raising our voices, and the wine list and menu had enough variety to satisfy us but not overwhelm. And the portions were reasonablly sized. Service was attentive without being intrusive. We will definately return.