“Good greasy burgers”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Good fresh food cooked to order. Friendly staff and great patio to people watch on Cedar Springs. If you have more than 6 in your group you'll have to sit at separate tables.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Delicious, inexpensive and right by lots of great places to shop. This is a GREAT little place to bring friends and family. The prices are very reasonable and the food is delicious!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

This place has been my favorite for burgers since 1995. Their food is reasonably priced and absolutely delicious!!!! A few years ago they moved across the street to their new location (used to be a bookstore) which I like. It is more spacious and there are more tables to eat at. The food is made to order and everyone I tell about it absolutely loves their burgers.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stopped by one Saturday night because it was within walking distance of the bar we were at. The line went pretty fast and it was somewhat crowded. The food is made to order, so it may take a few minutes to get your food. I had a Texas Cheeseburger and fries and I thought it was it was good. A couple of my friends had the veggie burger and they said it wasn't the best. But go and try for yourself.

I liked it but it was not anything spectacular. But I wouldn't mind going back.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Nothing better than a Hunky's turkey burger, onion rings and frozen margarita when I land in Dallas. I can sit and watch people out the window, listen to music, and be myself.

Been to Hunky's? Share your experiences!