“Best food in DALLAS!”

MoMo Italian Kitchen
Ranked #599 of 3,712 Restaurants in Dallas
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Dallas oldest Italian owned restaurant, and the original MoMo, is still going strong. We offer many dishes from all over Italy. Everything is made from scratch in our kitchen and we use the highest quality ingredients we can find. Don't forget we are BYOB!
Reviewed January 29, 2009

I have grown up going to this place, the food and service are always consistant. The pasta is perfectly prepared and all fish, seafood and meats are very fresh. The free bread and pesto sauce is the best! I would dine here every night if I could afford it!

Reviewed August 19, 2008

I went all the way to Momo's based on Trip Advisor reviews and b/c I am Italian and grew up with authentic Italian food I rushed to this restaurant. I ordered the special of the day which was a pink cream sauce, spaghetti, salmon and shrimp. The salmon was so fishy tasting the and the noodles dry and sticky that I couldn't eat but a few bites and the shrimp. The side of spinach gnocchi I ordered were round balls (not typical gnocchi) and were so incredibly greasy/buttery it turned my stomach. They were just dripping with grease. I ate two and didnt eat the rest. The salad was sparse and the dressing had no flavor.

To top it off, every employee I encountered was mexican--which NOTHING wrong with mexicans, but I came here for an Itailian owned family restaurant---where was the Italian family???

I wouldn't go back----and its in a strip mall now----poor ambiance.

2  Thank saracarrara
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Wylie, Texas
Reviewed July 11, 2008

My wife and I try to eat here at least once a week.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 9, 2008

weak pasta

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 21, 2008

We just stumbled upon this neighborhood joint and I cannot believe we did not find it sooner. It doesn't look like much from the outside and well, the inside decor doesn't escape the strip mall feel, but the food! Oh the food! The pasta is made fresh and the service is great. Definitely add this to your list of places to frequent. We had the carpaccio (raw beef), conchiglie al modo mio (shell pasta in a tomotao cream sauce with ham, chicken, meat), and the tortelli con spinaci-- fantastic! We will be back with friends. Remember it is BYOB!