“Disappointed!!!”

Carmine's Pizzeria Campbell Road
Ranked #1,638 of 3,714 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Went to visit with our daughter's family as we do fairly often. My grandson is young and likes few types of food, so we try to accommodate what he enjoys. Naturally pizza is one of his favorites. Carmine's is a local Dallas pizzeria convenient to our daughter's home and they go their often. My husband ordered an eggplant parmesan sandwich hero which came with four little thin( 3" x 2") slices eggplant, hardly any sauce, little cheese. My husband complained to the server and he barely understood what he was saying. We ordered a pizza and it was fairly good. Light on sauce. Nothing to write home about. Originally we are New Yorker's and know good Italian food. They certainly have no claim to be like N.Y. It was packed on a Wed. night so I guess either people don't know what's good or they believe the pictures of Brooklyn all over the place reflect what Brooklyn has to offer. A no go for me.

Reviewed January 31, 2011

This is the rudest man, straight from Brooklyn, NY. He replaced Shiner beer for something called "Brroklyn Brewery". I asked about it and he suggested that if I buy him a beer he'll discuss it with me. I advised him, I'd never purchase beer from Brooklyn; after all, this is Texas. I put my money back in my wallet, vowing to never return. As I was walking out, he called out "love ya" to me.. The Arrogance.

He's done something similar before in the past. I printed out a $1.00 off coupon but, of course forgot it. I mentioned it to him and he suggested that if I sing the coupon, I can have it..

I will never support this man in business again. Thie pizza is good, but not worth what you're paying for..

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook