“1st Time to Adelmo's - EXCELLENT!!!”

Adelmo's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Adelmo's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #343 of 3,639 Restaurants in Dallas
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Description: Family owned and operated since 1989, and now in a new location in Inwood Village. Offering the best quality in veal, beef, seafood and pastas. Award winning wine list.
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This was our 1st time at Adelmo's and it was excellent!!! The food was incredible! The 3 of us enjoyed the green vegetable soup special and cesar & mixed green salads. We all ordered the veal dish and it was incredible - cooked to perfection and the lemon sauce & capers was outstanding. The dinner came with potato & vegetable sides. The service staff was attentive & very helpful. Adelmo stopped by several times during our meal for friendly conversation - he is a delightful host. We will return soon and I highly suggest this excellent retaurant!

There are newer reviews for Adelmo's Ristorante

Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband and I decided to have dinner at Adelemos again because we had not visited in a year or so. I must say that the food is still as good as it was before. The fried calamari, caesar salad, veal scaloppini, veal parmigiana, and bread pudding were all great. We especially loved the wine that Adelmo personally recommended for us to try. What we like the most is that Adelmo, his wife Eliza, and his courteous staff make us feel very welcome. I highly recommend this charming restaurtant.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Adelmo's provides a very intimate dining experience. The restaurant is small, and the ambiance is very "neighborhood" like--not fancy. But ten of us had dinner in their upstairs space, and while cramped, the service was superb and the meal was excellent. I think reservations are a must.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Adelmos! We were seated upstairs at a romantic table. It is a very small restaurant which made it feel more intimate. Service was impeccable and the food was out of this world fabulous! The lobster bisque soup is a must and the lobster ravioli was the best ever! Everything tasted fresh. Fabulous wine list. We weren't rushed at all and enjoyed taking our time enjoying each course. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I've been eating at this place for years and have never thought to write a review. Adelmo is in charge at his small restaurant and it shows. Everything is executed with precision and excellence. The food never disappoints and the service is from older, experienced waiters who understand the professionalism that accompanies their position. This is a no-nonsence restaurant; I'd definitely not recommend it for children under 12. The european style daily menu is, oddly, updated daily, unlike most other restaurants that simply claim to have a daily special. The small, varied main menu remains so because the food is carefully prepared and cooked to order. Nothing about Adelmo's suggests hurriedness and rapid table turns. Take your time, enjoy some of the best food and atmosphere this side of the Atlantic and pretend you're dining at your grandmother's house in Florence or Salzburg. If you're lucky, she might just walk through the door.