“Super fun atmosphere ”

Gas Monkey Bar N' Grill
Ranked #135 of 3,981 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Gas Monkey Bar N' Grill is a state-of-the-art dining and music venue in Dallas, TX. Anyone who enjoys an ice cold beer, a juicy burger or live music is soon to become a regular at Gas Monkey Bar N' Grill!
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

I come to Dallas once a month for a week and I go to gas monkey at least once while I'm here each month. It's a really fun bar, they have tons of TVs, they have lots of outdoor space and the food is top notch. You might see Richard here, I have a photo with him!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,087)

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Food in general was nice, and the portions weren't huge, which was good. The restaurant was super quiet tonight but the staff were not as attentive as we have experienced throughout our American trip, and I had to ask for one of our sides that was missing. The restaurant was also super cold with the air con blowing. Overall it was nice, but I have had better.

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

I went here for dinner after a hard working day, the food was fair at best. I had the nachos to start with and when they showed up they were warm not fresh. Then I had the tacos and they were were semi warm as well. The bartender was great and very attentive!!!!
I can tell you that the beer and the live band were amazing, that was probably the best beer that I have had in years. The band outside was great.
This place is great for the atmosphere but don't expect much from the food that you order.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

I'd suggest the owner stick with garages and cars and leave the restaurant business to the professionals. Our food was dry, okay and overly breaded. Drinks were mixed up and given to the wrong person- and they took to long to get refilled. Tables were scattered that there was not a path to leave. You had to weave through the tables. Don't get seated near the gift shop as you will have every customer walk by your table. Lastly, who asks customers if they want desert when you just brought the entre? Lol....

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Great food reasonably priced and large servings. Great waitstaff. Didn't have to wait to be seated. Friendly place.

Been to Gas Monkey Bar N' Grill? Share your experiences!