“Lobster Heaven”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Lobster Heaven”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

really cool place on south elm. once you learn their secret you iunderstand why everything taste so darn good- its fresh! Nice wine selection. We went on a Tuesday and lobster was special pricing (i think its speacial $ on M,T and W.

Visited January 2013

Keller, Texas
“Great Seafood dining experience”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My wife and I had dinner here Saturday night, making reservations for 6p so we could get to the Mavs game at 8p in time. There were very few people there at 6p and we were seated right away. Our waitress was very friendly, enjoyed her job, and was enthusiastic about the menu options. We went with her recommendation on the appetizer of Crab fingers, and oh my... they were really good! My wife had shrimp scampi for dinner and I had the pecan crusted trout- both were good size servings and very good. We were in and out in an hour and the prices were very reasonable for such good seafood.The restaurant started becoming crowded when we were leaving at 7p, so I would be sure to make reservations when coming back at 7p or later. Overall, this was a great dining experience.

• Visited January 2013
texas
“Excellent Service and Quality Food”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

i had Pecan breaded trout with Shrimp, fantastic. They made special plate of crabcakes and shrimp also for us. There is a reason they have ben there 20 years.

• Visited December 2012
“Great small restaurant”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

My husband and I came in around 17:30 on a Friday night. We were promptly seated. They serve fresh bread with butter packets. I ordered an iced tea and my husband ordered a fat tire beer. For our entrees I got the new England dinner which consisted of 1 pound of king crab legs and 1 pound lobster baked potato with sour cream and chives and broccoli and carrots. My husband ordered the rainbow trout. He said it was alright but mine was awesome. It was expensive since its market price. The waiter was very attentive and asked where we were from and what brought us to Dallas. I told him we were in Dallas to celebrate my ten year anniversary with a banquet held by my company, southwest airlines. He congratulated me. For dessert we got key lime pie it was also very good it had whipped cream on top but my husband didn't like it like that I did. When the bill arrives the waiter stated he did not charge me for the dessert because of my anniversary at my job. That was super nice and I thanked him. All in all I thoroughly enjoyed my visit.

Dallas, Texas
“Fresh Food Friendly Folks”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Daddy Jacks offers reasonably priced food. The staff were friendly and we felt they appreciated our business. Nice small romantic place. Get there early if you want to avoid a crowd otherwise you may consider having a drink in the bar next door while waiting for your table as other posters have mentioned.

• Visited May 2012