“Best Cheese Danish!”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Best Cheese Danish!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We just happened upon this bakery en route to the airport and I am so glad I did! We needed some breakfast before boarding so I decided on a cheese danish. It was so flaky and buttery! Not too sweet, simply perfect! My mother tasted it & went to buy herself one but mine was the last. The pasta salad looked wonderful, as did many of the other items they had. I also bought some toffee to take home and jam. They weren't made in-house, but good anyway! I will be craving the danish for a while!

• Visited February 2014

Arlington, Texas
“Great Grab and Go Healthy Lunch Option”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Ready-to-go, made daily lunch items are awesome! Nice selection with some twists i.e. the turkey sandwich has apples... Kale salad, tuna salad, etc. Good variety and good for you bread make this a go-to lunch destination.

• Visited February 2014
London
“Best Croissant in Dallas? Hope not!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I was looking for some decent pastry in Dallas and some googling brought this up. I can't judge their other stuff but their pain au levain, or sourdough for the rest of us, lacked flavour and was a bit too dry inside and didn't have a good crust. As for the croissants I bought them around mid day and they were clearly not that fresh. Quite buttery and flakey but no crisp to speak of. These things need to be baked several times a day to be good and I guess that's where the problem lies.

• Visited August 2013
Richardson, Texas
“Vanilla bean cookie”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The place is small, clean and friendly. The vanilla bean cookie had the taste of my great grandmothers tea cakes but better. My grandmother didn't have a vanilla bean or the fancy sugar crystals to dust the top with.

• Visited January 2013
dallas, tx
“Aroma of breads!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

All sorts of breads and jams etc. can be found here. They also have sandwiches and salads for lunch. The breads always smell delicious and there are many varieties. Come in and smell the bread!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Valerie F

Been to Empire Baking Company? Share your experiences!