“Great Food”

Good for: Families with children
Houston, Texas
“Great Food”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Really good fried shrimp!
The gumbo is excellent!
Cold beer! Good service!
Priced reasonably!
We've eaten here since the 1980's!

Visited August 2013

Plano, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not order crab cakes”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I recently had dinner there. The shrimp cocktail was good. The crab cakes had approximately 1 teaspoon of crab per cake. The filling was tasty and it was nicely fried. I took the cakes home, scooped out the breaded filling and mixed it with cooked crab meat from Tom Thumb. They were very good. If I ever go back again, I would order clams as I have before and they are tasty.

• Visited October 2013
Texarkana, Texas
“great place to eat”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

this fish bone grill was located in southlake tx, about 5mils from Great Wolf lodge on Hwy 114. this was the 1st time i have eaten at Fish Bone Grill, everything we ordered was excellent.

Visited July 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Nice neighborhood "seafood shack"”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We were hungry, saw the Fish Bone Grill and stopped in on a Sunday afternoon. The restaurant has a diner feel to it and was fairly busy. The waiter handed us some rumpled menus and we ordered fish and chips and the golden brown oysters. Drinks are serve yourself , so we helped ourselves to 2 , what tasted like, freshly brewed ice-teas. Our meals arrived, as ordered, after a brief wait. The platters were huge! The fish and oysters were excellent. My partner said the fries were great also, but, for me, the oysters were too good to fill up on fries.
The owner stopped by all tables, introduced himself and made sure we were happy.
Although the service is perhaps a bit spotty, we enjoyed our meal and will definitely return

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank geecall
Dallas, Texas
“Great Neighborhood Fish Shack”
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

This place was called Kracker Seafood years ago. Fast forward 15 years and now you have Fish Bone Grill. Same owner, same food, just a new name.

One of my favorites is the Mexican shrimp cocktail. This is served up with shrimp, peppers, onions, and cilantro in a spicy tomato juice kind of sauce. They top it with fresh avocados and serve it with lemons and saltine crackers. Yum!

All the seafood here whether it's fried or grilled never disappoints. The only thing I've ever had that I didn't care for was the hush puppies. Every time I've tried them they have tasted very greasy. So I just don't eat them. The oysters on the halfshell are delicious. Great prices on their cold beer too!

The place isn't fancy and you serve yourself Ice-T and soft drinks. Everything they serve is available for take out also.

The place was very busy the last time I went. The owner was going table to table to make sure everything was good. I was happy to see it so busy. A place that serves good consistent food like that should be busy.

• Visited April 2013