“After Mass date with my husband.”

Trinity Hall Irish Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #169 of 4,328 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Irish, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Trinity Hall Irish Pub & Restaurant is a full service, family-friendly, live trad Irish Music playing, Soccer, Rugby & Cricket showing place that has gained a reputation for hearty food, comfortable space and the friendliest service team around! Designed and built at home, it is true Pub run by an Irish Proprietor ~ Marius Donnelly, and his amazing team. If you stop in, don't be afraid to ask us questions, let us know what you like as we are delighted for the opportunity to serve, and show off a little of our great range of Beers 250+, Whiskies 300+ and Menus including both Vegan & Gluten Free options! Slainte! Our website offers a calendar for our live Trad Irish Music, Football and Special Events like Whiskey Tastings too Whether you are visiting, or living here in Texas, our menu has items you'll enjoy from Lamb to Corned Beef, Mussels to Akaushi Beef Filet, Salads and pub made Desserts! Known for the best Irish Coffee in Texas, you don't even have to be cold to enjoy every drop
Reviewed February 12, 2019

LOVE LOVE LOVE going to Trinity Hall! Great food, Great Servers, FABULOUS music! Go on a Sunday and listen to the amazing musicians. 3-6 if I remember right. We tend to go around 3 and stay for a couple hours. Food is outstanding a REAL IRISH food! Irish stew with REAL lamb as well as Shepherds Pie made with lamb. YUMMMMM

Reviewed January 24, 2019

This is an old reliable for meeting friends, having a beer or two, and eating.

The beer menu is pretty extensive although not as large as Flying Saucer.

I don't think they have happy hour prices, at least we did not get any discount when ordering drafts at 4pm on a Tuesday.

My friend got the Reuben and really liked it, good quality meat and generous portion ($13.25). I had the potato skins ($9.95) and thought they were really good. I would get them again.

Service is good. The ambience is casual/slightly upscale.

Good place to relax for a couple of hours.

Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

Trinity Hall Irish Pub creates a pretty realistic Irish Pub vibe. Lot’s of draft options, authentic, although slightly “americanize” menu options, and live music several nights per week mark the highlights of this spot. An enjoyable experience and good tasting food. They serve the traditional Irish breakfast all day. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed November 14, 2018

We ended up at this place and were quite happy with the choice. Athough drinks abit pricey but it worth the place .

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

I have been frequenting this pub since September 11th, 2001, when my dad and I drove to Dallas for business. We spent the better part of the day watching the events in NYC and the Pentagon unfold, drinking ale and getting to know Marius the proprietor. It's been over 2 years since I visted and my dad is now gone. After a day at the state fair, my brother and I decided to get off the DART and visit this old friend. Over the years the beer selection has drifted more to micro brew selections, but there are still some hearty imports available and the menu is still good pub fare. This is a great place for mature folks to visit and evjoy a late dinner and drinks. It's said that true friends can go years without seeing each other, but when they do get together after many years, they pick up where they left off. This is true from my relationship with Trinity Hall...and it can be yours, too.

Date of visit: October 2018