“Irish Pub and a great place for craft beer exploration” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trinity Hall Irish Pub & Restaurant

Trinity Hall Irish Pub & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Trinity Hall Irish Pub & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #206 of 3,560 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Trinity Hall Irish Pub & Restaurant is a full service, family-friendly, live trad Irish Music playing, Soccer, Rugby & GAA showing place that has gained a reputation for hearty food, comfortable space and the friendliest service team around! Designed and built at home it is true Pub run by an Irish Propreitor ~ Marius Donnelly and his team. If you stop in don't be afraid to stop any of us with questions or requests, we are delighted for the opportunity to serve and show off a little of our great range of Beers 250+, Whiskies 300+ and Menus including both Vegan & Gluten Free options! Slainte!
Arlington, TX
“Irish Pub and a great place for craft beer exploration”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

We found Trinity hall when we had time to waste between two different movies at the nearby Anjelika move theater. We've been back several times and are always impressed.

This is a great place to try out craft beers (my new favorite is Three Philosophers), but first and foremost, it is a U.S. version of an Irish Pub (since I've never been to Ireland, I have no clue whether it is authentic, but I don't care, I LOVE this place).

There is a lot of Rugby and "Football" (aka Soccer) on the television screens. I'm not a huge sports enthusiast, but it certainly adds to the atmosphere. If you are not a sports fan, you may want to check out their web site and plan a visit when the place is less likely to crowded with Rugby or Soccer fans. During the world cup it is likely to be SRO.

They have a pretty broad selection of craft beers. The servers are knowledgeable and polite. Unlike some places that "specialize" in craft beers, Trinity Hall has a full bar (they hold liquor tastings from time to time. I was bereft when I could not attend their last Scotch tasting, as the price was very reasonable, but alas, my schedule would not flex enough to allow me to attend.)

Another plus, unlike some places that specialize in craft beers, the menu is pretty broad, with a small emphasis on some Irish/British dishes, but there's something for just about everybody, including breakfast on weekends. We haven't had a chance to try "everything" (mainly because it is a big menu with a LOT of choices) but we have liked everything we have tried.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Best Coffee... Irish or otherwise anywhere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

The Trinity Hall is a great place to hang out. The interior was made in Ireland and shipped to Dallas. Food is excellent but for me the high point is their coffee. I travel the world for work and have yet to find a better cup. Ask Ray to Irish it up with some Jameson for the perfect Irish coffee.

Visited August 2013
Dallas, Texas
“I'd go again, especially when it isn't so hot to sit outside”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

The place is always lively, especially when there are performers. Atmosphere is friendly - like a tavern or pub. Various nooks and crannies to find a table or there is always the bar. I like the beef crostini with horseradish sauce as an appetizer. I had a half order of fish and chips served with malt vinegar and tartar sauce. My friend ordered corned beef and cabbage. I couldn't believe it was deli sliced meat ... not like any corned beef I have ever had. That was a downer for her. Without the summer heat, the outdoor patio is a great place when it gets too loud inside. Wonderful selection of beers and a several refreshing drinks to boot. Service with a smile.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dallas, Texas
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

This restaurant bills itself as an Irish Pub. It didn't look or feel like any Pub I have been to. The cheese plate was very good though. The Irish Stew was good. They have a nice selection of beer on tap.

Visited July 2013
Thibodaux, Louisiana
“Looks like it came right out Ireland, picturesque”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Great selection of beers and a wide varity of of food on the menu. They had servers with a vast knowledge of the bar menu.

• Visited July 2013