“Slightly disappointing”

Trinity Hall Irish Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #192 of 3,897 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Irish, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Trinity Hall Irish Pub & Restaurant is a full service, family-friendly, live trad Irish Music playing, Soccer, Rugby & GAA showing place that has gained a reputation for hearty food, comfortable space and the friendliest service team around! Designed and built at home it is true Pub run by an Irish Propreitor ~ Marius Donnelly and his team. If you stop in don't be afraid to stop any of us with questions or requests, we are delighted for the opportunity to serve and show off a little of our great range of Beers 250+, Whiskies 300+ and Menus including both Vegan & Gluten Free options! Slainte!
Reviewed July 4, 2013

This Irish Pub may well be the genuine article when it's full and the bands are playing live, but for lunch on a weekday it left us a bit disappointed. We sat outside on a beautiful day, and the service was fine, as was the great selection of beverages, but the food was rather mediocre (neither anchovies nor croutons in a Caesar's salad!!!) and the cider my husband had was not worth the nearly $7 price tag. Trinity Hall filled a need for us, but I guess the food is not really what it's there for.

1  Thank Maria D

Reviewed May 29, 2013

if you're looking for a pint of the good & stout stuff, in an atmosphere that's decidedly "Irish Pub", this is the place for you! The Irish Stew was pretty fantastic too!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stopped at Trinity Hall for Friday evening drinks. The place is large and they have a really nice patio overlooking the shopping center.

There were plenty of wine choices by the glass, as well as Irish beers. We had good service and never felt rushed.

The atmosphere is cozy, with lots of dark wood and a large bar. There are plenty of tables, as well as booths. There is a surprising amount of atmosphere, considering it's located in a shopping center.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I've eaten at Trinity Hall several times over the years and I've never been impressed. We went again last night after seeing a movie at The Angelika. The service was terrible, the table was dirty and sticky and the food was bad.

I'd go back if I was with a group of friends that wanted to go there, but I'd only go for a beer or a Scotch, but there's no way I'll ever eat there again........

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I went to this place with my husband and a few of our friends this past weekend. A nice laid back Irish pub with cool atmosphere. It was easy to find a seat and the band was entertaining. It definitely felt like a place I could hang out and feel at home. We ordered the wings and the bacon cheese fries not a bad option. Food was a little pricier I felt for bar food. Drinks are a little more on the high end even for beers. Service was a little slow.

It's right next to the parking deck so you don't have to walk to far from your car which is a plus.