“Ou la la... Stop in you wont regret it..” 4 of 5 bubbles

la Madeleine French Bakery & Cafe Dallas Pkwy
Ranked #21 of 82 Bakeries in Dallas
Cuisines: French, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Brisbane, Australia
“Ou la la... Stop in you wont regret it..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

Beautiful french bakery.. delightful and worth stopping in if you are around the Dallas Airport. Too good to miss. This was THE BEST Creme Brulee tart I have eaten and I travel to France regularly.. Congratulations to the owner for the concept and effort..

• Visited January 2014

Crowley, Texas
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

The tomato basil soup and tomato basil pasta were an excellent choice. The turkey sandwich was nice, but not spectacular. I wish I had ordered one of the other choices.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Delighted33
Houston, Texas
“breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

enjoyed the friendly amosphere and the ease and quickness of ordering a receiving breakfast. have eaten at other locations and this is just as good as them all

Visited April 2013
Dallas, Texas
“overpriced and overratted”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Food is good but not worth what they ask for it. I can cook the food that they serve for a fraction of the price. Selection is usually lacking as well.

Texas
“Reasonable portions and prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I had lunch at the la Madeleine restaurant near the SMU stadium. I was surpised that the portions and prices were reasonable. I went because my wife wanted to go. I would visit again.

I had three mini-sandwiches and a salad. My wife had a chicken dish with rice and broccoli as well as their tomato soup. The soup was very rich. All of the food tasted good. I

• Visited April 2013