“Good Food, relaxed Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Del Frisco's - CLOSED

Del Frisco's
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Dallas North tollway
Description: Dallas is where Del Frisco’’s grew up. Located near the Galleria on the Tollway, this unique Dallas steakhouse features live entertainment and eight elegant rooms for an unforgettable dining experience. Three fireplaces warm the larger upper and lower dining rooms, providing our guests with a truly intimate yet grand dining experience.
Dallas, Texas
“Good Food, relaxed Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Had a romantic dinner at Del Friscos - food was excellent but the restaurant did not have the stuffy steakhouse atmosphere common in Dallas. There were parents having dinner with their teenaged children, golfers just off the links, etc. but still reserved. Would recommend for any occasion.

Visited October 2013

Plano, Texas
“special occasion kind of place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

There are a few great steak houses in Dallas and this is one of them. The food is excellent and the steaks will be prepared exactly as you request. If not entirely satisfied, the waitstaff will graciously take it back until you are satisfied. The sides, including the spinach, are wonderful. The waitstaff is top notch otherwise they would not be there. Try to leave some room for dessert but have them bring forks for everyone to share.

Visited August 2013
“The best steak and lobster”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

I dropped into Del Frisco's on a Friday evening without a reservation because it was close to my hotel. They staff was wonderful finding me a table and making me feel comfortable. I ordered the steak and lobster. The steak was perfectly cooked and not drowned in seasonings, as so many places like to do these days. The lobster was the best I have ever eaten.

• Visited October 2013
Dallas, Texas, USA
“The movie Law Abiding Citizen made me try this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

After watching this movie the main character had ordered a Porterhouse with specific sides from Del Frisco and I had to see what was so great about it for it to be in a movie and let's just say it was literally the best steak I have ever had. We went for an anniversary and they provided excellent service and the food was just stupid good I was scavenging meat as I took the leftovers for lunch. Also it is a huge steak. Highly Recommend this place!

Visited June 2013
Mesquite, Texas
“An awesome experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

We had a wonderful waiter, Bradley, who was very helpful and took care of all of our needs. We had the filet and it was the best I had ever had. The entire meal was top quality. I was making a comment to my husband about my dessert and our busser, Carlos, heard and immediately wanted to know if I needed something taken care of. I thought it was very unusual for everyone to be so attentive. An all around good time and evening.

• Visited August 2013