“Always Great!”

Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Santa Barbara, California
“Always Great!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We eat here regularly and its always great! Everything we've tried has been awesome. Great selection of desserts too. Friendly wait staff, quick food service.

Coppell, Texas
“Relaxing respite in uptown Dallas”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Greatly enjoyed the Budda Delight plate and the mango iced tea for lunch! I have wanted to go to this restaurant forever, simply based on the funky, fun look of it, but I'm so glad I went because the food was great. The service was efficient and friendly, and the prices were very reasonable. Loved the tingling windchimes on the porch and the dreamy-sounding background music, the Budda statues and all the colorful tchatchkis lining the walls. BTW, the menu is not intimidating for carnivores because everything is explained on it. I really enjoyed this groovy place that looks like it was transplanted from Nepal. I look forward to a return visit in the near future.

1 Thank BrendaW319
Orlando
“Even my meat eating companions loved it”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Being a vegetarian in Dallas isn't easy but the Cosmic Cafe has something for everyone. Cool, quirky decor and the food was terrific. We all shared the mostly Indian entrees and everything is very good. Would definitely return. Wish it had been cool enough to sit outside.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great food, cool, quirky place”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I really enjoyed Cosmic Cafe. Love the murals on the walls, and the nice front porch. The food was very good, and the service was good too. Lots of choices, and everything was yummy. We had the Sufi Special for an appetizer, I had the Cosmic Stir, and my friend had the Herban Renewal. Mine was a yummy stir fry over rice with a great sauce and a side saled with a balsamic dressing.. The Herban Renewal looked delicious -- I would probably order that next time. The tiny parking lot is a nightmare though. We pulled in and had to inch back and forth and back and forth several times to try to turn around as there were no empty spaces. They definitely need more parking options. I would absolutely go back though.

• Visited July 2013
“Relaxing Vegetarian Restaurant”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Being from out of town, I picked the Cosmic Cafe off of a list of places my hotel shuttle would take me to, and was pleasantly surprised at the decor and the food. Since I only had half an hour before being picked up again, I had the dahl soup with nan, which was nice and filling. The service was quick, and I enjoyed all the different things to look at. They also have yoga and meditation classes...something to try on my next trip there!

• Visited March 2013

Been to Cosmic Cafe? Share your experiences!