“Outstanding Breakfast !”

Good for: Families with children
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Outstanding Breakfast !”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have returned again for breakfast. Very good eggs and pancakes. They have a variety of sandwiches and soups. The staff is very attentive and food is prepared just as ordered. Check it out!

Dallas, Texas
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Love the soup and bread bowl option - mushroom soup is one of the best I have ever eaten and the bowl is huge and delicious. Unlike Panera, where the bread bowl is tiny, this is gigantic and very very tasty. Partner's sandwich was wanting though, very sparse. We didn't try a lot, but I have since taken the soup out with the bread bowl and have never been displeased. Easy to park, get in, get out.

• Visited June 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Amazing food and excellent service!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My wife and I were staying at the Westin attached to the Galleria, and decided to check out the mall for dinner since it was raining heavily. We're glad we did! The Corner Bakery doesn't feel like your typical mall restaurant - the pace is a little slower from the time you walk in to the time you leave. Our cashier went out of her way to make sure we got the order that we wanted - basically putting together a completely customized order just for us. I ordered a sandwich with roast beef and goat cheese, and...wow. It was incredible. I wanted to go back the next night just to have another. We did go back for breakfast the next morning, and I will say the breakfast portions are smaller, but the prices don't necessarily reflect that. Nevertheless, it was an excellent breakfast, and definitely worth the cost.

• Visited June 2014
Perth, Australia
“Pancakes and panini delicious!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Great place for lunch or breakfast.
The chicken panini is their most popular and i can see why. The pancakes were the softest i have ever eaten. Just fantastic!

Warsaw, Poland
“excellent place for breakfast”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I love both oatmeals here - hot and Swiss. What is the best is a slice of bread, tosted, with sugar. it is so good!

Visited May 2014