“Great place for lunch” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Corner Bakery Cafe

Corner Bakery Cafe
Ranked #203 of 3,458 Restaurants in Dallas
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown Dallas
marietta, ga
“Great place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

food was fresh and service was very good. I wanted to try the roast beef and goat cheese sandwich. It was really enjoyable.

Visited July 2014

decatur, tx
“Very consistent lunch break.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I have been here previously (Feb of 2013) was not as busy this visit as then: however the service and quality of food was as good as it gets for a soup and sandwich shop. As the food was served I realized I had forgot to bring any plastic eating forks/knife and as I started to get up to get it my server was quick to ask me if I needed something more and I told him what I forgot and he had me sit down and went and retrieved it for me. I had to kill about one hour and it was pretty hot on this June 30th and as the usual crown was not there today Monday I had a whole two tables to myself. Extra tip for this crew was passed on.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Fresno, CA
“Good place for lunch...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

limited menu but delicious food. Reasonably prices sandwiches, home made soups, excellent sweets. Quick service.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars
Rowlett, TX
“Food near the Dart Rail stop at the West End”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Yes, I know this is part of a restaurant chain, but the food is very good. We were exploring Dallas by riding DART rail and we noticed Corner Bakery about a 1/2 block from the West End Station. They have a wide assortment of sandwiches, salads, soups, & baked goods. Everything we have tried at other Corner Bakeries has always been good and fresh, just like this meal. We stopped and had a delicious salad - the Spinach Crisp Salad. You can eat inside or outside. On the same corner there is also a Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse and Chipolte. The West End has loads of restaurants and shops and is near the 6th Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza.

• Visited May 2014
oklahoma
“So mad they close at 4pm and closed on weekends!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Who has a bakery/coffeeshop that is closed on weekends! REALLY? That is when all of the traffic comes through and there wasn't anyplace in the WestEnd serving at that time on Sat or Sunday. Forced to eat vending machine food at the convention center. Very disappointed.

• Visited May 2014