“A special place for a special occasion”
Review of City Cafe

City Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
City Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #380 of 4,084 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed March 17, 2015

My wife and I celebrated our 30th anniversary at City Cafe with an early dinner. The meal was superb, and the staff was incredibly attentive. We were even served a special dessert to top off our evening, Highly recommended!

Reviewed March 12, 2015

Had lunch there today. We do this at least once a month. They have a new chef and while I like the last one, this chef has imagination and style. His food is nothing short of perfect. Could not have enjoyed it more. Karim, the owner/host, always has a wonderful wine to recommend, usually something new, something we had not known about. And desert.....well, what is there say. Such choices!! Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed January 18, 2015 via mobile

Spent the evening at City Cafe. Easy booking!! Great atmosphere and very personal service. Food was amazing. Would recommend the pork chop and filet mignon salad. Waitress Charlotte was outstanding! Could do with larger choice of beer options
Will be back for sure!! Valet a bonus

Reviewed January 11, 2015

My boyfriend took me on a date to this restaurant, I never expected to be this good perfect atmosphere for a romantic dinner he ordered the scallops and a beet and aplle salad and I had the sea bass and the warm cabbage salad, the server suggested wine for us and we loved it, service was great and overall I would say this place is so far one of my favorite. Would I come back?? Of course!!!

1  Thank brenda2580
Reviewed October 15, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch with 3 others at City Cafe. As always top notch food and a very nice atmosphere. The service was just right allowing time to talk and enjoy a reasonable pace.
Parking even with a valet is a bit of a challenge but acceptable