“Wonderful”
Review of City Cafe

City Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
City Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #395 of 3,978 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Wonderful in every way. Food was excellent, service was impeccable, atmosphere was quiet, comfortable, and upscale. The private room is perfect for a luncheons, showers, ect...
Highly recommend the Sunday Brunch, could have stayed all day! Nice to know with all the "new and hip" restaurants coming AND going in Dallas, that City Cafe will always be a "go to place" that we can count on.

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Met friends here for dinner. Atmosphere is quiet, small dining room so great for conversation. Menu is varied and service excellent. Enjoyed the seafood special. No problem accommodating GF dining.

1  Thank Windsurfdoc
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We hosted a baby shower for a group of about twenty adults and kids. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating, the event room light and airy, and the food delicious. Will recommend highly for a Sunday brunch or any other large group event!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We've been driving by this restaurant for years and finally tried it for brunch on Sunday when all the other places we wanted to go were closed. We were with our 2 year old and when we walked in and saw the white tablecloths and older crowd I told my husband that we probably shouldn't stay. They were VERY accommodating of our daughter though, although I have to tell you if she'd really acted up I would've been very embarrassed at this place. The food was wonderful. I had an exceptional omelet and my husband had the fried chicken and mashed potatoes (the brunch menu is a good combo of breakfast items, salads, and dinner entrees). We will definitely return (probably without the 2 year old) for dinner sometime. I also look forward to trying their casual take-out style place next door.

1  Thank Amanda N
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I have had great experience at City Cafe!! the foods are perfect, deserts are tasty and the restaurant is perfect for friends and family gatherings!
City Cafe is offering great deals through "Tangotab.com" and uses the discount amount for feeding hungry people!!
This charity work is awesome! because I think every meal I buy will be a meal for poor people as well!
I have saved money several times on its To Go dinner promotions and specially a deal od 40$ for 4!!! I bought these deals from TangoTab.

1  Thank gela s