“Excellent Sunday brunch”
Review of City Cafe

City Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
City Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #448 of 3,691 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We hosted a baby shower for a group of about twenty adults and kids. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating, the event room light and airy, and the food delicious. Will recommend highly for a Sunday brunch or any other large group event!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We've been driving by this restaurant for years and finally tried it for brunch on Sunday when all the other places we wanted to go were closed. We were with our 2 year old and when we walked in and saw the white tablecloths and older crowd I told my husband that we probably shouldn't stay. They were VERY accommodating of our daughter though, although I have to tell you if she'd really acted up I would've been very embarrassed at this place. The food was wonderful. I had an exceptional omelet and my husband had the fried chicken and mashed potatoes (the brunch menu is a good combo of breakfast items, salads, and dinner entrees). We will definitely return (probably without the 2 year old) for dinner sometime. I also look forward to trying their casual take-out style place next door.

1  Thank Amanda N
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I have had great experience at City Cafe!! the foods are perfect, deserts are tasty and the restaurant is perfect for friends and family gatherings!
City Cafe is offering great deals through "Tangotab.com" and uses the discount amount for feeding hungry people!!
This charity work is awesome! because I think every meal I buy will be a meal for poor people as well!
I have saved money several times on its To Go dinner promotions and specially a deal od 40$ for 4!!! I bought these deals from TangoTab.

1  Thank gela s
Reviewed February 5, 2012

My husband and I celebrated our 23rd Wedding Anniversary at City Cafe last night. We had a wonderful time. The food was great, the staff was attentive, the atmosphere was lovely, the music was wonderful...I can't say enough about the fantastic time we had there last night. We were even treated to a personalized dessert compliments of our waiter. That was very touching and we appreciated it. We were delighted and amazed by the whole experience. Thank you, City Cafe...you all made our night so special. We will tell everyone about our experience and encourage them to give you a try. Norma & Greg 02.12.2012

1  Thank Norma G
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Our Christmas Eve was made perfect with dinner at City Cafe. Without question, the best service I've ever experienced. They gladly allow sharing and both plates were beautifully prepared and presented. Not you' r typical here's your entree and here's your extra plate. No wonder so many families were enjoying Christmas Eve in this delightful restaurant. We'll go back!

1  Thank Jane A