“Best NY deli in Texas!”

Cindi's NY Deli Bakery - Campbell Rd.
Ranked #201 of 3,609 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
South Oklahoma
“Best NY deli in Texas!”
Reviewed November 6, 2008

I am from Flushing, NY and I am used to GOOD bagels! Cindi's does NOT disappoint! Not only are their bagels always fresh and great tasting but their variety is out of this world! Other places like Panera do not have the bagel selection that Cindis has! Panera never heard of Salt bagels and also never carry just plain Onion or Just Garlic bagels. Cindis carries ALL 3 kinds, in addition to several other flavors! This IS by far the BEST place to get bagels if in the Dallas Metro area! They also have another location in Dallas, on the Southbound 75 service road, near Forest, IF I remember correctly . Cindi's also has lot of NY pastries and cookies! No one does New York Deli like Cindi's!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Here's where I go for a...”
Reviewed December 31, 2007

Here's where I go for a Dr. Brown's, a Reuben, and a knish.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Dallas, TX
“Deli South of NY”
Reviewed July 3, 2006

I just left Cindi's N.Y. Delicatessen in Carrolton. I have lived in Dallas for 2 years and have been driving past it the entire time. I went to breakfast with some co-workers one morning and ever since i have been there at least 3 times per week! The feel of a old style breakfast place. Quiet, slow, and relaxing. The breakfast prices are fabulous. During the week that is. The only problem I have with them is the breakfast price hike on the weekend. I understand the need to make money so I dont complain. I absolutely love the Egg Bagels toasted on the grill with thier cream cheese. OH to die for. An office buddy & I usually split a breakfast. So for $2 you get a pretty filling meal. That hasnt happened in quite a while in my life. Just enough to take you to lunch. THANKS Cyndi's!!

Been to Cindi's NY Deli Bakery - Campbell Rd.? Share your experiences!