“Great neighborhood burger”

Balls Hamburgers - Northwest Hwy.
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Dropped in late for a burger and watch a little NBA. Cheeseburger with bacon was great - baskets of onion rings and fries too much to eat - but tasted great. Veery happy would recommend is burger experience to anyone.

1  Thank jposttx
There are newer reviews for Balls Hamburgers - Northwest Hwy.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

The shakes were excellent and the burgers were very good as well.

1  Thank TheLutkes
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I've been eating at Balls since 1994 - this restaurant consistently serves up the absolute best hamburger in Dallas.

For a number of years, I officed near Balls and was able to lunch at Balls 3 times a week. Now, I office from home - a 45 minute drive from Balls. For a treat, the entire family drives in for a burger. Even my teenage daughter and her boyfriend make the trip into town for Balls.

The half-pound burgers have an incredible flavor. Make sure to be sitting over you plate when you take a bite - these juicy burgers will drip!

Try their fries with a side of Ranch - can't be beat!

The only negative I have about Balls is the 20 pounds around my waist that they are responsible for.

1  Thank texas_forrest
Reviewed April 3, 2011

Balls hamburgers have a gourmet grilled taste. The onion rings are the best I've had!!! I'd highly recommend them!

1  Thank Banjobear
Reviewed July 11, 2009

First time I had ever gone to this restaurant. I order a chili hot dog with onion rings.
Service was pretty good. When I got my order I notice the hot dog was burnt, chili dry and onion rings over cooked. It was not a good experience especially when they didn't do anything about it. So I don't recommend this place to anyone. They will have to change if I ever go back.