“Yes, please!”

La Madeline
Ranked #11 of 71 Bakeries in Dallas
Cuisines: Delicatessen, French
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Although they have changed their style (not really for the better), it's still an institution here. Get the french toast or the strawberries romanov - you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I really love this place and I go as much as I can for quick lunches or breakfast or just for a snack during shopping. I love their salads, especially their wild field with chicken or their cesar's, but , their sandiwiches are also very good, like their soups or simply their pastries. I recommend it for quick good meals and it's not expensive.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

We go to the Forest-Preston store and have a light dinner. I especially like the half sandwich with soup with pasta side very good. The onion soup is great but the tomato soup is famous. They also serve breakfast all day which is great.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

I have been here twice in the last month and both times I received excellent service. The hot sandwiches are very good, the turkey bistro is delicious, the bread it came on is so good. I love their pasta salad on the side too. They also have great tomato basil soup!

Reviewed September 21, 2011

It was nice to seat outside with some classical music humming in the background!
I tried the Chicken Penne Pasta for the first time. I give it a three out of 5. The chicken portions in the pasta was reasonable.
Enjoyed eating outside. Will do it again!