“Best fried Chicken ever!”
Review of Bonchon - CLOSED

Bonchon
Cuisines: Korean, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed December 9, 2013

This is one of the most delicious friend chicken ever. It is very different from the typical fried chicken. The way it is fried and especially the sauce. I love the soy garlic sauce it is amazing!
The fried chicken isn't greasy at all, it is nice and crispy. I usually only get the drumsticks but I recently tried the chicken strip and it is just as juicy and delicious. If you like fried chicken, this is the place for you to go to. If you something different, this is the place to go. This place is a must if you visit Dallas, you must try this place. You will not regret it. It is also a sports bar.. so wings and beers... what more can you ask for?!?! it was only their soft opening, so I can't wait for this Wednesday for their grand opening so I can go again!!

1  Thank The_Style_Gourmande