“Just ok”

Good for: Families with children
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Just ok”
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

The waiter was excellent!!! However, the food is over priced. The garden salad was small with very few vegetables added. Hummus was ok, but the Pita offered with it was extremely chewy. I guess if I find myself in terminal B again, I may look elsewhere. Thankfully, the service was awesome!

“Great for airport food!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Very fast service, full meal in and out in 1 hour.We ordered salads and entrees as well as desert and were well on our way in an hour.

Marlow, Oklahoma
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

My family ate breakfast here before flying out on vacation. Very good food and the restaurant was very clean. Would definitely go back.

Visited May 2012
Savannah
“Awesome server”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Got my usual Chicken & Cheese. Fantastic server mad it worth the trip!

Visited March 2012
Wellesley, Massachusetts
“Bland and unremarkable, but etter than most airport options”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

We stopped here for lunch between connecting flights. After waiting 15 minutes, we were seated, and luckily my wife snagged crayons and stuff from Chili's Too located about 8 gates away (she checked if the wait was shorter) so our kid has something to do. It did not seem like they had crayons / coloring stuff like most restaurants of this type do. The food was standard - I had a club sandwich that had a bit less bacon than expected (why would your order a club unless you love bacon?). Our kids Mac and Cheese was particularly bland (you'd think they'd just whip out some Kraft, but no, it was worse). So if you happen find yourself outside of Gate C7-8 in Terminal B, and you can't escape the airport, it's a far better option than dining in-flight.

• Visited February 2012