“The key is Al”
Review of Al Biernat's

Al Biernat's
Reserve with OpenTable
Al Biernat's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 3,656 Restaurants in Dallas
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Cross street: Hershel
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Al is the key to the success of his restaurant. He is OCD and wants to make sure everyone is enjoying their dining experience. I have been to this restaurant on several occasions. He was there gretting customers every time except for one--he was on vacation. There are several good places to have steaks in Dallas--this is one of them. His menu also offers many other entrees--I like steak. The bar is crowded but they make great drinks. If you go, I seriously doubt you will be disappointed.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

always, al bernait, you come through and deliver a swanky dallas experience. the restaurant; busy, loud, and full of life. the seating; comfortable. the lighting; perfect. the food; clean, delicious, perfectly seasoned. our wait staff; pleasant, lively, knowledgeable. always, al bernait, perfection.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

A restaurant week choice. This is a very popular place so it's always packed. You enter through the bar and it's pretty loud. Consequently the first dinning area can also be fairly loud. Other than that it was a very nice experience. The service is attentive, the food is excellent and the décor is very nice. It has what you would expect for something in this price range and is one of the best and most popular restaurants in the Dallas area.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

This was our pick for restaurant week dinner. My husband and I had always heard about it but never had tried it. I'm so glad we picked this restaurant as we couldn't have been happier. We arrived about 15 minutes early and expected to wait at the bar. However, we were told it was no problem and were seated immediately. They had a good selection of wine and the service was very attentive. I chose an appetizer with pasta and escargo that was amazing. For my entree, I chose a filet mignon. It is extremely hard to get a restaurant to cook my steaks as rare as I like them without still being cold, and more often than not they are overcooked for my taste. However, my steak was absolutely perfect. Dessert was a decadent coconut cream pie. Unfortunately, I was too full to eat it all after the wonderful meal, but I did manage to eat enough to say I'd love to have it again. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is a high end steakhouse, with very good ambience and excellent service. The meat quality is
Excellent and they serve really fast even if they are full. You and your family can enjoy every minute you spend here

Been to Al Biernat's? Share your experiences!