“Oh.My.Goodness!”
Review of Al Biernat's

Al Biernat's
Reserve with OpenTable
Al Biernat's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 3,639 Restaurants in Dallas
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Cross street: Hershel
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This was our pick for restaurant week dinner. My husband and I had always heard about it but never had tried it. I'm so glad we picked this restaurant as we couldn't have been happier. We arrived about 15 minutes early and expected to wait at the bar. However, we were told it was no problem and were seated immediately. They had a good selection of wine and the service was very attentive. I chose an appetizer with pasta and escargo that was amazing. For my entree, I chose a filet mignon. It is extremely hard to get a restaurant to cook my steaks as rare as I like them without still being cold, and more often than not they are overcooked for my taste. However, my steak was absolutely perfect. Dessert was a decadent coconut cream pie. Unfortunately, I was too full to eat it all after the wonderful meal, but I did manage to eat enough to say I'd love to have it again. We will definitely be back!

There are newer reviews for Al Biernat's

Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is a high end steakhouse, with very good ambience and excellent service. The meat quality is
Excellent and they serve really fast even if they are full. You and your family can enjoy every minute you spend here

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Fun atmosphere--restaurant and people. Great service. Veal was falling off the bone. Giant portions.

1  Thank Robin W
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This place is a must if you are in Dallas! A great place to enjoy fabulous steaks, and to people watch. Let me start with the food, the NIman Ranch Porterhouse for two could possibly be the best steak that I ever had! It was cooked to a perfect medium rare.

We also had the Grilled veal chop, and the Maine lobster which were both delicious. For sides the lobster Risotto and creamed spinach were enjoyable.

The restaurant has a professional staff which are extremely attentive. Al himself came to our table to introduce himself. What a great meal.....

This place is truely a unique experience which one should definately try....

1  Thank Dunhilldrew
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

My sister highly recommended Al Biernat's and it didn't disappoint. We ate there on a Saturday night and the place was packed. Great atmosphere, top notch service and then there's the food...wow!
We decided to share Oysters Rockefeller which were fantastic. For the main course (entree) I decided on Filet Oscar...melt in the mouth beef with a generous lump of crab and bernaise...outstanding! Best creamed spinach I've ever had.
We shared the coconut cream pie which is the signature dessert and it was out of this world.
Great wine list and I can't wait to return. Fabulous night out.

1  Thank JpoSydney

Been to Al Biernat's? Share your experiences!