“Dinner & A Show... The Best Steak/Seafood in Dallas”
Review of Al Biernat's

Al Biernat's
Reserve with OpenTable
Al Biernat's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 3,734 Restaurants in Dallas
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Cross street: Hershel
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Never a dull moment at Al Biernat's. From the minute you walk in to the time you leave the smells, scenery, food are all just fantastic. Attention to every detail, service is off the hook. Food is really off the hook wonderful. Want to find the beautiful and unique people in Dallas, you can find them here. Never seen women's fashion and steak merged into a harmonious experience! Fun, great restaurant not to be missed in Dallas. They should put it on the Dallas attraction list. So much going on there it makes Six Flags Over Texas boring.

1  Thank J P

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Entertained clients here with varied tastes and they all enjoyed themselves thoroughly. Service was attentive, wine list good and the food excellent. Possibly a bit pricey but overall worth it.

1  Thank Mav1244
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I had the best NY strip I have had in quite some time. This is such a great place. Atmosphere is tremendous and the food is top notch. Bar area is great and you can eat in there as well. I will eat here again as soon as I get to Dallas in the future.

1  Thank Cabaz4
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Relaxed. Fun. Alive. Very personable. Relaxed biz-casual just the way you like it (you know, an untucked golf shirt, jeans..I personally keep my shoes clean but never wear socks there). Tasty to the max - you've gotta try their Lobster Risotto and Sea Bass if you don't go for a grazing kind of animal with horns on. Al and his uber-top-notch team are life-ers in a good sort of way and have been leading the way in the Big D for quite some time now. My wife and friends really love this spot so much. Go! Take your time to savor and enjoy. @kurtwvs

2  Thank kurtwvs
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We chose Al Biernats because we knew of its reputation for good food.
The guys loved their steaks. The ladies had the sea bass. I remember it being a lot better the
last time I ate there.( which was many years ago)
We were looking for a nice dining experience. We had 7:00 reservations which we were seating
immediately. We felt like we were rushed through the meal. We paid our bill at 8:30pm
Although the restaurant was very busy, our $450.00 dinner bill for four didn't make us enjoy the dining experience.
Its seemed like 5 mins after our salad the entree's were served.just felt so rushed.
The staff was running around as if they were timed on their actions.
We would most likely never return because it was so rushed. I am not saying I need fours hours to eat dinner, but really give me a break.

2  Thank 755smurf59

Been to Al Biernat's? Share your experiences!